+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP

sakshikapoor

Apr 25, 2020
Hello.. Can anyone please help me in this - I got my Work Permit in October 2020 and I am full time working at an office where i can apply my AINP through. Just one thing will my 6 month experience starts the date i applied my work permit or it will start from the date the work permit is issued??? As in AINP Requirements it says "Post-Graduation Work Permit holders who graduated from an approved Alberta postsecondary institution must upload reference letters for your qualifying full-time work experience in your current occupation for 6 months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within the last 18 months. ".

Please help out.
Thank you

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I don’t know if you can start working while you are waiting for your PGWP work permit. It counts that time you are legal entitled to work. You need a reference letter from your employer where the start date is mentioned.

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I had the same situation like you and recently couple days ago, I got my nomination. You can work full time while waiting for PGWP once you submit your PGWP application and have confirmation of submission and For the AINP, Your experience starts counting from the date your work permit approved. Once you finish your 6 month of experience you need to get job offer letter and job reference letter which descried your (job duties, salary and hours) from your employer.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakshikapoor

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I had the same situation like you and recently couple days ago, I got my nomination. You can work full time while waiting for PGWP once you submit your PGWP application and have confirmation of submission and For the AINP, Your experience starts counting from the date your work permit approved. Once you finish your 6 month of experience you need to get job offer letter and job reference letter which descried your (job duties, salary and hours) from your employer.
Hi, If I had started my work when I have already filed my PGWP (Feb. 2020) then it was approved on May 2020. When should be the start to count the 6 months work experience? Feb or May?

Thanks.

sakshikapoor

Apr 25, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply.. It clarifies my doubt.

sakshikapoor

Apr 25, 2020
Hello. I have a question, I completed my 2 year business Admin Diploma in April 2020 and right now i am on 3 year PGWP with a full time job. I am planning to get a real estate license - Can someone please help out that am i eligible to study while on PGWP as my work permit says "Unless Authorized, [I am] prohibited from attending any educational institution, or taking any academic, professional or vocational training courses".

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Dear All, I need your advice please help me in this regard.

- Master degree evaluated from University of Toronto, CES in January 2016.
- Recently evaluated my Mphil degree in March 2020.

Do I need to renew it ?

Spouse : All documents evaluated from University of Toronto, CES in January 2016.

Do I need it to renew after 05 years or we can process the same.