+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ainp

Shef123

Jan 20, 2019
Thats great! Congratulations..could you please provide the details like Crs , your Noc and if you have a relative or a job offer...We too are looking fwd to apply for Ainp..thanks!

parhar

Jan 13, 2019
Thats great! Congratulations..could you please provide the details like Crs , your Noc and if you have a relative or a job offer...We too are looking fwd to apply for Ainp..thanks!
Noc 6211
Stream AOS
Working as a Retail store Supervisor
I have an approved LMIA.
And my job is Full time
they pay me CD$20.00 Per hour as per contract
Also one thing i want to notify that i have 15 yrs of relevant Experience in retail sector that pays me much benefit in achieving the ainp.

lalalulela

May 27, 2019
Can someone help me please?

I received LOI from alberta.

I competed filling AINP 012 form and when I click on "print" nothing is happening. There are no errors.

Please help me with what needs to be done

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone help?

My spouse has received NOI on 31 July from Alberta. Our CRS score was and currently stands at 434. However, IELTS of my spouse is about to expire on 09 Sep.Considering that, she reappeared in IELTS on 17-Aug but did not get the desired score, subsequently, if we update her IELTS in the profile our score will go down to 412.

What will happen if score goes down after NOI?
Should we intimate the AINP officer? but how? no file number yet.

AbMoed

Mar 6, 2019
Don't worry.. once you will get nomination on the basis of old IELTS ... Then you can inform ... Post this query to FB in kubeir group...