+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP--SRS Post-Graduate category applicants please share your timeline!!!

cai8tong

Jan 12, 2014
I think there are lots of people apply under SRS -post graduate right now. Because most of my friends around me apply under this category.
I handed in my application at Dec 6, 2013 and still waiting for my file number.
Questions to people : can we change job when we apply SRS- post graduate ? And what should we do after we change jobs?
Thank u u guys
Best regard to everyone. ;)

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
cai8tong said:
I think there are lots of people apply under SRS -post graduate right now. Because most of my friends around me apply under this category.
I handed in my application at Dec 6, 2013 and still waiting for my file number.
Questions to people : can we change job when we apply SRS- post graduate ? And what should we do after we change jobs?
Thank u u guys
Best regard to everyone. ;)

You brought a good question. I've never seen any information about changing the employer. If they didn't specify this condition probably we changing is possible.
I'm also wondering, if you've submitted your application to CIC and then change the employer would it have any impacts on your application

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Masssa said:
You brought a good question. I've never seen any information about changing the employer. If they didn't specify this condition probably we changing is possible.
I'm also wondering, if you've submitted your application to CIC and then change the employer would it have any impacts on your application
You are supposed to notify them by fax or mail about any changes that occur in your application, you can use your file number as a reference when updating the information.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Hello szqab, Masssa and cai8tong,
We all three are Dec/13 applicants. Pls share your timelines when you guys hear from AINP.
Thanks

cai8tong

Jan 12, 2014
hcyrusr said:
You are supposed to notify them by fax or mail about any changes that occur in your application, you can use your file number as a reference when updating the information.
Hi hcyruser
Do u think they will withdrawal your application after u change u job?

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Hello vickyfang,
Yes I agree. This category is slower than other AWE. What category did you apply under? Do you know any December applicant who has recently heard from AINP office.
Regards

vickyfang

Dec 9, 2013
inamulhaq said:
Hello vickyfang,
Yes I agree. This category is slower than other AWE. What category did you apply under? Do you know any December applicant who has recently heard from AINP office.
Regards
hello,inamulhaq

I applied under this category on Nov 25, and file number dec 20, nothing since then. Dec applicants may not get FO before the end of this month i guess.....

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
cai8tong said:
Hi hcyruser
Do u think they will withdrawal your application after u change u job?
Well I am not the one approving applications :) :) but all I can say is that they have mentioned on the website that you have to notify them about any change in your sgtatus, you can post your question on Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program on FB and they will respond, there might be even similar cases there that they have already responded to, just so you know ...

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
I guess there are couple of us that have the oldest application, My application was received on Nov 5th, got the File Number on Nov 19th and still waiting, I will update you guys with the result, as soon as I hear anything back. Cheers, hope we all hear back soon,

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
Hi guys,
Did u c the latest changes to processing time. So, from January 7 th,processing time stays the same, however now they will tell you thru email that they've received your application. It takes a month approx. And since then u should start counting 6 month. Also, there is no more estimated time for file number. This updates applies only if you don't have your file number

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Hello every one,
Any news from December/ 13 applicants. Pls share
Hi cat8tong,
Have you heard from AINP?
Thanks