+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP- SRS-PGWP, what kind of job should I be working on?

dwdw0

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Hi,

I graduated from a Canadian uni with master's degree in nursing, but having this degree does not qualify me to work as a RN in Canada. I have my RN license back home with working experience... Anyway, I am working on getting my RN license in Canada, but currently I only have LPN license.

So, if I work as a LPN, can I apply for Alberta Nominee program under the SRS program (PGWP)..

Based on the information on the Alberta government, to be eligible to apply for AINP-SRS-PGWP, I have to work in a job that is consistent with my education in Canada. As I did not study in a college to be a LPN, I am not sure if I can still apply for this category.

Does anyone have any idea about this??
I really need your help!! Thanks!!

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
dwdw0 said:
Hi,

I graduated from a Canadian uni with master's degree in nursing, but having this degree does not qualify me to work as a RN in Canada. I have my RN license back home with working experience... Anyway, I am working on getting my RN license in Canada, but currently I only have LPN license.

So, if I work as a LPN, can I apply for Alberta Nominee program under the SRS program (PGWP)..

Based on the information on the Alberta government, to be eligible to apply for AINP-SRS-PGWP, I have to work in a job that is consistent with my education in Canada. As I did not study in a college to be a LPN, I am not sure if I can still apply for this category.

Does anyone have any idea about this??
I really need your help!! Thanks!!

Does not have to be related to you education..they changed the rules couple of yours ago..check AINP again