+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP or Federal skilled regular process? need Help

rickyboy

Nov 5, 2007
Hi,I just recieved my certificate of nomination from Alberta and Employment Immigration this Aril 21,2009.And the RPC Bufallo send me a notification that they already recieved my nomination from Alberta.But prior to that I have another application for Federal Skilled Worker Class Regular process which I submitted march,2008.And I did the medical and paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee last April 10,2009.
Should I continue my AINP and pay all the fees allover again,or should I just drop my AINPapplication and continue my federal skilled application?Will AINP give me a shorter period of processing time or my other application will be faster since I already did my medical?I'm here in edmonton as a foreign worker and my employer gives me an assurance of permanent job.And he help me with my AINP wich I am really greateful.
I need your experts advise.
God Bless to everyone,
Rickyboy

A

Albertagoverner

rickyboy said:
Hi,I just recieved my certificate of nomination from Alberta and Employment Immigration this Aril 21,2009.And the RPC Bufallo send me a notification that they already recieved my nomination from Alberta.But prior to that I have another application for Federal Skilled Worker Class Regular process which I submitted march,2008.And I did the medical and paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee last April 10,2009.
Should I continue my AINP and pay all the fees allover again,or should I just drop my AINPapplication and continue my federal skilled application?Will AINP give me a shorter period of processing time or my other application will be faster since I already did my medical?I'm here in edmonton as a foreign worker and my employer gives me an assurance of permanent job.And he help me with my AINP wich I am really greateful.
I need your experts advise.
God Bless to everyone,
Rickyboy
Can you post your timeline for Nomination certificate pleae? Also if you have paid the RPRF fees then continue with FSW and hang this certificate on your room wall. You are about to land.

rickyboy

Nov 5, 2007
I recieved my employee file number Oct.17,2008
My employer recieved a letter of approval for AINP Feb,27,2009
April 20,2009 I recieved a letter from BUfallo saying they already recieved a Certificate of Nomination from Alberta April 13,2009
April 21,2009 I recieved the papers from Alberta Employment and Immigration that I should also submit with my IMM 0008generic to Bufallo.They say I should submit my Certificate of nimination Before Sept 15,2009.
They said I can do both but I should pay again for another pplication.
"If you wish to continue in both categories your files will be processed concurrently."
And they need a written indication as to wether I want to be considered under AINP.

P

pv

Congrats.

As governor mentioned above, don't go for AINP since you are very close to your PR under FSW.

Good luck.

koolguyme

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
PNP, FSW with AEO or FSW with 38 occupations list, Family sponsorship...whatever may be the path, every application joins the river at medicals request stage. All these paths determine your eligibility to immigrate. Once CIC determines you are eligible and get medical request, then you can pretty much ditch other applications. Remember, all these paths are just to go to medicals stage.

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Are you saying that even after having applied under AINP and after landing in Canada, one can work any where he wants and not just in Alberta ?

koolguyme

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
canada77 said:
Are you saying that even after having applied under AINP and after landing in Canada, one can work any where he wants and not just in Alberta ?
Technically yes, but I would advise landing in the same province where you got PNP and staying for a few months. I mean, when you go to citizenship stage at a later point of time, if someone asks why you never stayed in the province that nominated you, you gotta give some believable response.

rickyboy

Nov 5, 2007
Hi,thanks to everyone that reply and give their point of view.I've decided to continue with my FSW.I already send them my letter indicating my decision.You guys are really doing a great job in easing someones burden.I will post on this forum any development on my application.But now all I can say is its in Gods hand now.And God Bless everyone.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
koolguyme said:
PNP, FSW with AEO or FSW with 38 occupations list, Family sponsorship...whatever may be the path, every application joins the river at medicals request stage. All these paths determine your eligibility to immigrate. Once CIC determines you are eligible and get medical request, then you can pretty much ditch other applications. Remember, all these paths are just to go to medicals stage.
i concur with koolguys thoughts here from personal experience...
i had fsw applied in sep 08 which the started processing on march 5 09
and then they started my seperate pnp app sent on jan 23 09 on may 4 09...

now on may 14 09 they sent me letter that they are withdrawing my fsw... before
sending the medical request.... so yea only one route remains active from point
of medical request