AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

Donalddraper

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozeage said:
Hi Guys...anyone from May 16 got PPR? CIC is killing us with this wait
I got DM on May 31st and No ppr yet. But i know a few people who got DM on May 26th got their PPR on June 9th.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Nobody after Nov 16 has received news. This wait is killing us, I know. If you guys know someone who's application was received after nov 15 and got updates, Please share his/her timeline. I've seen everyone one who received the "RPRF - reminder email" on May 16 is still waiting for IP status. Must said that I'm part of this selected group. LOL

Cheers.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
djnaman said:
I always count myself lucky but if someone else would have been in my situation i dont know what they would have done cause at tyms its really hard to keep myself calm.
Pray to the lord. Everythig will be just right don't worry.

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
mozeage said:
Hi Guys...anyone from May 16 got PPR? CIC is killing us with this wait
Nobody yet as far as I know..hey I have a question for you did your file got transferred? I'm asking because all my correspondence are from CIO-NS and no name of officer unlike my other friends

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
CloudCover said:
Its weird I paid so much money and Canada post is very slow in updating that information. When I called them they had different information regarding the package. Actually they estimated the time when it would be delivered i.e tomorrow. So I think website is not updated very often. When did you send your package ?
I sent it on may 16 and it was long weekend thats why it took almost 6 days to get there.

saint_noel

Oct 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:
Nobody yet as far as I know..hey I have a question for you did your file got transferred? I'm asking because all my correspondence are from CIO-NS and no name of officer unlike my other friends
im also may 16 DM batch but still no PPR yet

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:
Yea my file was transferred to ottawa like everyone else...however all correspondance were from NS.

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozeage said:
Yea my file was transferred to ottawa like everyone else...however all correspondance were from NS.
no worries mozeage, i am sure you will get it soon, maybe tonight

SSharma88

Jun 11, 2014
Hello everyone
I am new in this forum. I am really stressed out as I see all the October applicants got DM and PPRs, I am happy for you guys but I am worried for myself that why is it taking that long?
My status is In Process since March 27 and my application was received October 15, 2013
Please help :(

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSharma88 said:
Hello everyone
I am new in this forum. I am really stressed out as I see all the October applicants got DM and PPRs, I am happy for you guys but I am worried for myself that why is it taking that long?
My status is In Process since March 27 and my application was received October 15, 2013
Please help :(
no worries man, lots of Oct applicants are still waiting, you are not the only one, you will get it soon. Good luck

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
djnaman said:
I always count myself lucky but if someone else would have been in my situation i dont know what they would have done cause at tyms its really hard to keep myself calm.
I feel for you bud, don't worry I think your PPR would be very fast. Don't lose the hope.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudCover said:
I feel for you bud, don't worry I think your PPR would be very fast. Don't lose the hope.
Thanks cloudcover for all the hope and positive words...really means alot as i was feeling really low cause of some shitty attitude my employer gave me today. :( :( :(

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
djnaman said:
Thanks cloudcover for all the hope and positive words...really means alot as i was feeling really low cause of some *censored word*ty attitude my employer gave me today. :( :( :(
I understand bud immigrant go through alot. There are lot of people who has suffered in past. But trust me man you got a nice plan and future ahead, you won't get time to look at these negative things and probably laugh one day.

SSharma88

Jun 11, 2014
KEN2000 said:
no worries man, lots of Oct applicants are still waiting, you are not the only one, you will get it soon. Good luck
Thanks a lot.
I emailed CIC Ottawa and they said my application is processing on a regular timings.

gopi232

Jun 3, 2014
Hi ,
i submitted my application on oct 7th and completed medicals on dec 2013, i have paid my rprf fee as well. i forgot to submit my PCC with my application ,(its my ignorance, i thought cic will request for PCC seperately). so my application status in ecas is "application received". I will submit the pcc now,but my worries are,1) will the delay create any problem? 2.) why they haven't sent any mail to me requesting PCC.3.)is there any chance of application getting rejected .. please help me .. iam confused..