AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudCover said:
it says "We were not able to find any results"
Cloudcover call canada post and tell them the tracking number and they will let you know if it was delieved or not cause i always do when i track and cant find any result.Hope this will help you

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
CloudCover said:
it says "We were not able to find any results"
Same happened with me when i sent my passport. I was able to see 'item processed' at 10 o'clock in the night. I called them, but they said we can't say anything, we have the same information, whats on the website. I was worried all day. But it was fine, but now i am worried because they are not sending my passport back. :(

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
djnaman said:
Oh man when will i received PPR feeling really :(. Ok here is my situation and hope somebody can help me out..my employer is giving me really hard tym since past few months and he has no idea that i have already applied for pr and i dont want to mention to him till i get it..Nowadays its really hard to cope up with all the stress and slavery behaviour they towards us..when can i start looking for another job??can somebody please help?
I think in this situation if you have open work permit you can switch your job. whats your timeline ?

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
navi0420 said:
Same happened with me when i sent my passport. I was able to see 'item processed' at 10 o'clock in the night. I called them, but they said we can't say anything, we have the same information, whats on the website. I was worried all day. But it was fine, but now i am worried because they are not sending my passport back. :(
Its weird I paid so much money and Canada post is very slow in updating that information. When I called them they had different information regarding the package. Actually they estimated the time when it would be delivered i.e tomorrow. So I think website is not updated very often. When did you send your package ?

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
djnaman said:
Cloudcover call canada post and tell them the tracking number and they will let you know if it was delieved or not cause i always do when i track and cant find any result.Hope this will help you
I called them in the morning they gave me the right info, saying it ll be delivered tomorrow. Their site is slow.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudCover said:
I think in this situation if you have open work permit you can switch your job. whats your timeline ?
The worst thing is that am not on open work permit..my timeline is under the signature

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
djnaman said:
Oh man when will i received PPR feeling really :(. Ok here is my situation and hope somebody can help me out..my employer is giving me really hard tym since past few months and he has no idea that i have already applied for pr and i dont want to mention to him till i get it..Nowadays its really hard to cope up with all the stress and slavery behaviour they towards us..when can i start looking for another job??can somebody please help?
I feel for you :( wish CIC could feel how we are feeling maybe it will give them an urge to work a little bit faster hey...When will your permit ends can't you apply for an open work permit? It just takes less than a week now if you apply online. If your employer is really that bad you wouldn't mind spending $150 for that until your PR comes in...but hopefully we get it all by this month so just hang in there a little bit more

Phil4712

Oct 22, 2013
angel0912 said:
I feel for you :( wish CIC could feel how we are feeling maybe it will give them an urge to work a little bit faster hey...When will your permit ends can't you apply for an open work permit? It just takes less than a week now if you apply online. If your employer is really that bad you wouldn't mind spending $150 for that until your PR comes in...but hopefully we get it all by this month so just hang in there a little bit more
I thought people who applied for PR under AINP, are not allowed to switch employers until the PR comes?

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:
Things are geting worst day by day thank god i havent told my employer that i already applied for pr otherwise my life would have been hell..its worst to come to canada as a foreign worker :( i wanted to apply for open workpermit but my lawyer told me that we have to inform ainp and get approval from them which might take 1 month thats when we can apply for open permit. Do you know when can we change job after landing or after receiving pr card?

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
djnaman said:
Your PPR is just around the corner. Just be patient a little more, there are people from July who are waiting for DM from last 1 year. So we should consider ourselves lucky we are getting PR in this short time frame.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akapoor said:
Your PPR is just around the corner. Just be patient a little more, there are people from July who are waiting for DM from last 1 year. So we should consider ourselves lucky we are getting PR in this short time frame.
I always count myself lucky but if someone else would have been in my situation i dont know what they would have done cause at tyms its really hard to keep myself calm.

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
Phil4712 said:
I thought people who applied for PR under AINP, are not allowed to switch employers until the PR comes?

We actually can if you are on open work permit but you can't leave the province that nominated you.

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
djnaman said:
Things are geting worst day by day thank god i havent told my employer that i already applied for pr otherwise my life would have been hell..its worst to come to canada as a foreign worker :( i wanted to apply for open workpermit but my lawyer told me that we have to inform ainp and get approval from them which might take 1 month thats when we can apply for open permit. Do you know when can we change job after landing or after receiving pr card?
As soon as you got your Co PR from any boarder..get a new SIN number and your good to go..Don't need to wait for your PR card. You can always submit it afterwards..

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:
As soon as you got your Co PR from any boarder..get a new SIN number and your good to go..Don't need to wait for your PR card. You can always submit it afterwards..
Hi Guys...anyone from May 16 got PPR? CIC is killing us with this wait

Donalddraper

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudCover said:
I called them in the morning they gave me the right info, saying it ll be delivered tomorrow. Their site is slow.
Canadapost should deliver the package, be patient my friend, you are almost done here!