+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

Sask143

Jun 10, 2014
chahalh said:
Yeah I already did, nothing. I also sent an email to CIC yesterday. I hope they will reply soon.

please let us know when you the get the reply from CIC thanks

god bless People who got DM may 16 - 19 and before

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sask143 said:

Lets keep in touch...i think our turn is coming soon

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sask143 said:

I just sent an email to CIC. Hope I could get reply soon.

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
I talk to our MP this morning and they said they are gonna talk to their liaison officer at CIC. Hopefully I will get an update from them very soon. I'm just really worried because two people I applied with already gotten their PPR as well yesterday.

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozeage said:
I sent an email to them over a week ago...no reply yet
So the next step should be we go and find a MP?

I forgot...does CIC have a time of reply? Say, 24 hrs or something.

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk123 said:

They say the usual...20 business days.

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:
I talk to our MP this morning and they said they are gonna talk to their liaison officer at CIC. Hopefully I will get an update from them very soon. I'm just really worried because two people I applied with already gotten their PPR as well yesterday.
What is the process of getting to an MP and asking them to to do that? I am not saying I want to do that just yet...but just in case.

vis1

Jul 29, 2012
akapoor said:
So how many people left who are still waiting for PPR? Can everyone please post once again.
I got DM first week of May - waiting for CoPR/copy of passport request.

utopie said:
Me. Waiting for COPR. That would be awesome to get it today, just on time for the French soccer game (and victory :p...hopefully)
Congrats to all of those who got PPR/COPR by the way!
See http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-waiting-for-copr-visaexempt-countries-discussion-thread-t220644.0.html;msg3257145#msg3257145. You might get a copy of passport request before CoPR.

utopie said:
Got DM around the same time as you. Nothing. And they never replied to the email I sent over a month ago. I also never received my notes I ordered under the privacy act. I'm meeting with my MP on Monday and she will inquire about the status of my application on my behalf. I have read on other threads that they get back to the MP very fast and send the documents right away.
Does it involve a meeting in person? Could you please elaborate on the process?

sk123 said:

24 hours. :) It's 20 working days.

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vis1 said:
I got DM first week of May - waiting for CoPR/copy of passport request.
See http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-waiting-for-copr-visaexempt-countries-discussion-thread-t220644.0.html;msg3257145#msg3257145. You might get a copy of passport request before CoPR.
Does it involve a meeting in person? Could you please elaborate on the process?
24 hours. :) It's 20 working days.
Fine. 20 business days, three weeks more. That's over 8 weeks at that time, and then I can find a MP..

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk123 said:
Fine. 20 business days, three weeks more. That's over 8 weeks at that time, and then I can find a MP..
I will wait another two weeks and then contact my area MP

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozeage said:
I will wait another two weeks and then contact my area MP
Yes I have the same plan

Now it's still in the "reasonable" time table, although it's weird enough

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
mozeage said:
What is the process of getting to an MP and asking them to to do that? I am not saying I want to do that just yet...but just in case.
well, the MP assistant i talk too was very nice.. she just asked me for my application details and said they would follow up. it was even just over the phone. after our conversation i received an email confirming what we talked about and what they would do...it has been 5 weeks and according to our file a decision is already made right so i don't see any harm to asked for assistance at this point in time...but i don't see anything wrong too if you guys want to wait for the 8 weeks.

chd2canada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas got updated to "In Process" yesterday and today it got changed to "Decision Made" :D

I also received an email today with subject "Ready For Visa". It is asking me to submit passport and says, An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date.

One question: Am I going to get the CoPR as well? Or not because I will get visa on my passport instead?

Thank you all for being so helpful! It would have been harder to go through this process without your suggestions and help!