Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
they really screwed up :'(

Sep 27, 2014
Hi everyone, my name is Vanessa and I am the immigration lawyer who posted that article on my blog this week.

I am very concerned about the delay in the AINP, and I think we have a chance to get something done about it. The new premier of Alberta was sworn in last week, and he has said foreign workers will be a top priority.

I'm asking everyone who reads this to please help me spread the word. We all need to send emails to the premier of Alberta asking for him to devote more resources to this program. It's an excellent program, it really works for Alberta employers and their foreign workers, and we need to persuade the government of Alberta to put this high on their agenda.

Would you please join me in sending an email to premiere@gov.ab.ca with the subject line "fix the AINP backlog "

I would also be extremely thankful if those of you with Facebook and Twitter accounts could click the links at the bottom of my blog post to help me spread the word.

Thank you to the poster who put up my link on this form.

Let's keep the faith and try to get something done about this.

Vanessa Routley, BA, JD

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vanessaroutley said:
Hi everyone, my name is Vanessa and I am the immigration lawyer who posted that article on my blog this week.

I am very concerned about the delay in the AINP, and I think we have a chance to get something done about it. The new premier of Alberta was sworn in last week, and he has said foreign workers will be a top priority.

I'm asking everyone who reads this to please help me spread the word. We all need to send emails to the premier of Alberta asking for him to devote more resources to this program. It's an excellent program, it really works for Alberta employers and their foreign workers, and we need to persuade the government of Alberta to put this high on their agenda.

Would you please join me in sending an email to premiere @ gov.ab.ca with the subject line "fix the AINP backlog "

I would also be extremely thankful if those of you with Facebook and Twitter accounts could click the links at the bottom of my blog post to help me spread the word.

Thank you to the poster who put up my link on this form.

Let's keep the faith and try to get something done about this.

Vanessa Routley, BA, JD
yah I saw your post. Thank you for your support. hopefully it will be fix . below topic a lot of people who are waiting for Nominations.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/r-u-waiting-for-ainp-nomination-t165959.0.html
AND forum guys please share this page
http://www.routleylaw.com/alberta-provincial-nomination-program-plagued-backlogs/

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Guys!
We should be more active and put this link to your facebooks and ask all your friends to sign it!

WE HAVE TO DO ALL WHAT WE CAN!

ALSO SHOULD WRITE TO THE PREMIER Premier@gov.ab.ca
THEY SHOULD HIRE MORE STAFF TO PROCEED ALL AINPAPPLICATIONS AND LET US STAY EVEN IF OUR WP EXPIRED.