+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP FSW BACKLOG REDUCTION PILOT

Kelly Chan

Aug 28, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am very happy to see this particular forum existed for such a long time as I was totally unware of this site.

Finally I can relate to all of you, I am very excited as I recieved my nomination today morning by the grace of god. Now I have start the process of getting the PCC and other docs collected. I yet have to apply for PCC hope that happens fast. Usma, Ofonzo, Jaggu and other senior members request you to pls guide me through my application.

Thank you Ofonzo for this forum as its a life saver.

Love,
Kelly

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Hi chan, u may have @ 3-4 months to submit the application though date must be given in ur nomination email attachment. Go through it.

Regarding PCC, if u have not being to oversea and stayed there for more 6 months, then u r required to get ur nation PCC only. For oversea PCC , contact respective embassy office in ur country.

Welcome to this forum. We hope that our application goes in fast mode.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
@Kelly Chan,

Congratulations and welcome on board.
I concur with Jaggu, you want to send in your application to CIC as quickly as possible because if you don't want your nomination to expire (there are no extensions under this stream).

All,

Its encouraging to some of our forumites, who are still expecting nominations. Guys please look at your emails, your nomination might just be in there.

I want to just thank everyone for being a part of this forum. Our sharing of experiences and encouraging each other has really helped during this process. We don't have to stop there, we can continue to network once we land. Most jobs in Canada are via referrals and we can help in other in this regard.

At some point I will have to develop a tracking sheet for us to use. It might take a while because of my schedule but I will put it in my to-do list.

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
@ Kalley , Welcome to forum and congratulations on nomination. u should download two attachemets and print out them . one will be nominationn. you have six month to apply from the date of nomination letter, you will also need to attach this nomination letter with your CIC application. Also last date is written on nomination letter. however apply to CIC as early as possible after double checking the documents as also Jaggu suggested me. I have found some important information missing in my PCC and have reapplied for modification.
@ Ofonzo we all are grateful to you for starting this thread. no doubt you have done a great job to bring the AINP nominated persons on one table. Till now 04 members here have succeeded in nomination applications.
Regards
Usma

Kelly Chan

Aug 28, 2012
Really glad to meet you all guys here.

Thanks Usma for your message.

As Jaggu said yes we can all be good assets for each other in the coming years.

Ofonzo thanks for starting this thread. :)

Kelly.

Kelly Chan

Aug 28, 2012
What a day I am feeling I am already there in Canada :p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of work still to be done though.

Happy that I made new friends today here in this forum.

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Thanks for your active participation and big thanks for ofonzo to initiate this forum. Yes, spreadsheet is really required for new comers like chan so they can have readily available answers. Keep this forum hot n live.

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
welcome and congrats to kelly chan, pray for me guys. well yesterday i received email from programme officer requesting for passport particulars of my dependents. i thought it may not be so necessary at this stage so i did not applied for the passports of my dependents. i have one month to submit, I hope to get it Inshallah. what do u guys says, I think they should have told me at the beginning when they received my docs.do u think I should write to them to check my application for any further shortcomings so i may be able to respond timely as the time is now running short? pl advice

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
I have a question regarding Police Cleareance as when u made application earlier you did provide PCC for the countries you have visited before applying will that count with your reapplication.

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
Hi Khan87
you may apply passport in urgent category(if applicable), If you check AINP checklist it required copies of passports of applicants, spouse and dependents. However i think you should re check checklist and prepare any short documents and send them before their demand to save your time. I hope they have checked your application and only discrepancy they found was passport of your family, your other docs are ok. it is a good signal that they are interested in your application as you will be meeting their criteria.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
rp_tp, Pcc is required for every country where you have lived for six months. I would advise you send in the PCC of your current location and send a cover note saying you have submitted with initial application.Note you can also send in application without PCC but it is preferable for all documents at once.