+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Family Stream

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Every stream in which you apply is reliable, if you fulfill all requirements of that stream. Among other requirements of the Provincial Nominee Programs, one is to show intention to live permanently in that Province which nominates you. So if you apply for MPNP, the visa officer will see that there is a likelihood that you will move to Alberta after getting your PR through MPNP as your real sister is living there. So IO would feel reluctant while approving your case for Manitoba nomination. I have seen a case where Manitoba refused nomination because applicant,s close relatives were living in Toronto and the reason was that your ties are stronger with Toronto then Manitoba.
So it is better that you apply for both Provinces at the same time and after approval from one, withdraw your 2nd application.

hiba

Aug 12, 2009
That was really helpful SK.But another question.Can I apply for both the provinces simultaneously? I am not aware.Never heard of any such cases?Kindly answer.
Thanks in advance
God Bless You
Best Regards

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
hiba said:
That was really helpful SK.But another question.Can I apply for both the provinces simultaneously? I am not aware.Never heard of any such cases?Kindly answer.
YES

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can have multiple provincial nomination applications with different provinces at the same time. You cannot have multiple CIC applications going on at the same time.

akmkamboj79

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 -9-2008
Doc's Request.
10-10-2009
Nomination.....
22-4-2010
AOR Received.
24-9-2010
IELTS Request
attached
Med's Request
24-9-2010
Med's Done....
27-9-2010
Interview........
telephonic interview on 16 feb
Passport Req..
24-9-2010
VISA ISSUED...
4 -5-2011
LANDED..........
13-6-2011
hi to alll ,igot nomination on 12may ,ihave some problem the ainp send me a kit , hea also tell me about language test not older then one year ,but my test is older than one year is there is complsery for both of us me and my wife do ielts test agian ,and how many band we required , plz tell me as soon as possibel

ranyan

May 16, 2010
hi to all!
My AINP family stream application was locally mailed by my uncle in Edmonton to AINP office on October, 2008.
By June 9, 2009, we received a letter from AINP stating that they received our application and due for review and a decision will be made within 12 months. It also contain our file no. and some additional requirements to be submitted within 90 days.
By 1st week of Sept 2009, we submitted our additional requirements.
I got pregnant to my 2nd child and gave birth on 17 Sept 2009. My baby was not included in our application but my uncle informed AINP regarding my situation and they requested for a copy of the passport and birth certificate of the baby which was submitted on Nov 2009.

Are these additional requirements and the new rules of AINP regarding the processing time for Family Stream (released 14 Sept 2009) affects the processing time of our application?

Please advice...thanks!