+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP FAMILY STREAM

alimansoor

Nov 12, 2008
I applied for AINP Family stream 28 July 2008. As on 05 sep 2008 my all package has been returned to me due to incomplete document and i re-submit again on 12 Sep 2008. Now, i am still waiting for FILE NUMBER.
Anyone who got the file no. Who can tell me list of document will be submit with application.
my e-mail address is alimansoor777@gmail.com or msn id alimansoor777@hotmail.com[/b]

avin

Aug 1, 2008
hello mansoor

Have u got any response from them ?
My parents had also applied on 17th September right there in edmonton but still not have recieved any response. do convey wen you get some thing from them . because earlier in 2-3 cases those who r getting file no. s it takes two months or more and those who r getting back papers it takes 1.5 months

keep in touch
Regards
avin

ainp123

Nov 28, 2008
I just went to the information session in calgary and they said they are currently looking at the aplications received at the beginning of Sept - so it shouldnt be too long until you hear something now.

It seems that ref # are not being supplied first, they have changed it and you will get a letter with ref # along with a nomination....so things are going a little faster, but those in line could be waiting a while just to hear something - the good thing for you guys is that your applications should be near the top of the list.....

avin

Aug 1, 2008
helo ainp123
Thanks for update, I have also seen that they have removed that 600 no.
when u have attended that session in calgary
have u applied or sponsored any one and can u have met anyone who got nomination till date

keep in touch !!!

Regards

ainp123

Nov 28, 2008
avin said:
helo ainp123
Thanks for update, I have also seen that they have removed that 600 no.
when u have attended that session in calgary
have u applied or sponsored any one and can u have met anyone who got nomination till date

keep in touch !!!

Regards
I applied as a sponsor in July, our application got returned as we had not copied the back of our PR cards and they needed more info on my brother in laws degree.

We resubmitted our form at the beginning of Oct and havent heard anything, timelines have changed and its taking 6 months to hear anything from them now.

The sponsor receives all of the documentation.

I havent heard of anyone who has a visa, but it seems that people who applied between July and August have already received nominations.....so next step for them is to apply to CIC for their visa which can take another 18 months.

Hope this helps

avin

Aug 1, 2008
thanks ainp123

is this increase in processing period to is due to

Increase in no. applications
or
going for nomination clearing in single stepfor completed applications
(instead of givng ref# in1st step and nominating in 2nd step as follwed earlier)
or both
regards

ainp123

Nov 28, 2008
Hi Avin
I believe its the increase in applications received that is holding things up, also, because they have dropped the 600 limit it means that now they will just continue to accept applications making the list longer.

Although, i do think processing times will have shortned a little in that you get processed from start to finish, so this may take them a little longer too. I think they had to do this otherwise they would just be opening applications constantly - and - they did say they had a goal of getting 600 nominations in place by April 09, so it could be a time/quota they have to work with now.

So a bit of both, i guess :)

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to all,
hello ainp123 i have god news for u , and that is thew person who applies on 10th september got his file no on 14th january.
may be this information helps u.
if u get ur file no pls provide the details with date when u receive file no thanks,
with regards gaurav.

ainp123

Nov 28, 2008
Nothing my end.....still waiting.
But i did read, through another forum, that someone who applied on Sept 12 called them to find out what was going on and was told his application was opened on Jan 15 and they are still reviewing it - so we all shouldnt be waiting too much longer!!

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
ainp123:

Can you please provide us the list of documents that you submitted? I have full list of documents required for this purpose. But if you submitted your documents according to that list why they returned it back to you???

Second also tell us about the reasons that causes the return of application. So that we can avoid it.You said asked about more details of degree , what kind of details???

Regards

ainp123

Nov 28, 2008
Hi
My documents were returned as we had not photocopied the back of our PR cards, so make sure the sponsor copies both side when sending the application off (presuming the sponsor is only PR). Yes, they wanted more info on the degree of the applicant, as he had just passed all of the tests, he didnt have the official certificate yet, so i sent that, and because it was to do with accounting i sent info on the Canadian CMA.....which shows the relation to the UK and Canadian accounting qualifications.
I do believe they could have just called me for this information but they didnt, i took over a month for the app to get back to me. And by the time we got the information and sent it it was much later and now we're still waiting.
I think since then though they have changed the LIST of documents to be ALOT more specific on what you need to send, when i first applied it was less than a month from when this stream was put into place so it wasnt as clear as it was now, they had no info sessions and they werent very helpful on the phone. I think now it is all running more smoothly and they are calling people for additional info if required
Thx

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
Ainp123

Ainp123..

My case is similar to yours with Respect to Qualification.

I am in Pakistan and i am FINALIST of ACCA, UK's Professional Accountancy Body, and have agreement with CGA Canada according to which members of both bodies can apply for the membership of other body.

I recently have passed Bsc(Hons) in Applied degree from Oxford Brooks Uni UK.That we get by passing Fundamental Level of ACCA, due to partnership btw ACCA and OBU. I only have got the Transcripts not the degree yet.

Please guide me what documents should i send them as my educational proof.Because grad ceremony going to be held 2 or 3 three months later where we will get the degree.

I currently have:

- Certificate of Fundamental Level of ACCA.
- Transcripts of Bsc(Hons) in Applied Accounting

Are These two documents are enough or i should send them other details too???

Any Other Guidance???????

I am working as an Audit Trainee in An accountancy firm for last one year and waiting for Final Exams (Professional Level) of ACCA.I will also attach 1 years part time experience certificate.

Please guide me in a better way.

Regards

ainp123

Nov 28, 2008
As our applicant could not get hold of the transcripts we unfortunately had to wait and send th actual certificate. I would send those 2 documents you listed, but also send the agreement with CGA. And put a note in there advising them that you wont get the final certificate for a few months and that you will forward it was soon as you can. I think htat should be enough, when we first sent the package we only had the part tme certificate (one of which made up the final qualification) but we didnt put a note in to say the final one would follow so they didnt think there was enough qualification.

I hope this helps

ainp123

Nov 28, 2008
On a side note everyone, our applicant applied Dec 2006 under skilled worker, simplified version, and also Oct 2008 uner AINP. They have just been requested by CIC for all of the backup paperwork for the Skilled Worker App, so our AINP might not go through now - they did say in the beginning that if the timeline on AINP was thought to be close to that as a SW app then they would process the SW one first........Good new i guess, but still another waiting game! And it now means sending all of the same paperwork again

Laiz

Feb 9, 2009
Hello peeps! Me and My husband were offerred by a relative to try the Family Stream in Alberta. We forwarded all the pertinent documents last November 2008 to the aunt of my husband in calgary. They filed our application last Dec. 2008 until now we are not receiving any reply with regard to the status and as to the file number of our application. Do you have any idea how long this would take?

And another thing, we found out that I am pregnant. My dilemma is that what if the status will be made available after giving birth, is it possible for me to bring my baby in canada? do you have any idea what would be the procedure in my case?

I hope that someone can answer my two concerns.

Thanks

Laiz Calderon