23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-10-2013,17-12-2013,24-12-2013 (Three times)
AINP family Stream processing time is around 38 months and CIC processing time is around 12 to 18 months so grand total time for processing is of 56 months.
I am creating this thread so that we all can share our case status for a better view about our cases and whats to come in the future (basic step to help that there is no delay for our side). What if we can fill out detail like in the site please check
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

My case
Applied on: 12 November 2009
Received a letterSaying Application has been received and my sponsor will be contacted for future communications: :March 2010
Another letter for documents request for my sponsor's tax details and sponsors passport :April 2010

My sponsor haven't submitted the tax details and passport which will take a month.

ranyan

May 16, 2010
My AINP family stream application was locally mailed by my uncle in Edmonton to AINP office on October, 2008.
By June 9, 2009, we received a letter from AINP stating that they received our application and due for review and a decision will be made within 12 months. It also contain our file no. and some additional requirements to be submitted within 90 days.
By 1st week of Sept 2009, we submitted our additional requirements.
I got pregnant to my 2nd child and gave birth on 17 Sept 2009. My baby was not included in our application but my uncle informed AINP regarding my situation and they requested for a copy of the passport and birth certificate of the baby which was submitted on Nov 2009.

Are these additional requirements and the new rules of AINP regarding the processing time for Family Stream (released 14 Sept 2009) affects the processing time of our application?

Please advice...thanks!

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
No, your case seem not to be effected my the change in sept but infect your case is at its last stages. People i know who applied in setp 2008 have received their nomination. As per your apply date is October so you are next

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ranyan,

you just need to update ainp with these documents.

* Passport Copy of your child.
* notarized copy of birth certificate
*update AINP 006 form (only relavent page)
* updated Sponsor Ship Affidavit of support (only relevant page)
* Update photocopy IMM 0008 (only relevant page)
* Updated IMM photocopy 5406 for you and your spouse (only relevant page)

you can use old forms for AINP 006 as your application is in old process.

I was in same boat. applied in oct 2008 and got file number in april 2009. also had baby girl in jan 2010 and sent the ainp people the above documents. they include the name of the child in the nomination in march 2010.

you should not worry about new process as your application was before sept 2009.

hope this helps.

regards,

ranyan said:
My AINP family stream application was locally mailed by my uncle in Edmonton to AINP office on October, 2008.
By June 9, 2009, we received a letter from AINP stating that they received our application and due for review and a decision will be made within 12 months. It also contain our file no. and some additional requirements to be submitted within 90 days.
By 1st week of Sept 2009, we submitted our additional requirements.
I got pregnant to my 2nd child and gave birth on 17 Sept 2009. My baby was not included in our application but my uncle informed AINP regarding my situation and they requested for a copy of the passport and birth certificate of the baby which was submitted on Nov 2009.

Are these additional requirements and the new rules of AINP regarding the processing time for Family Stream (released 14 Sept 2009) affects the processing time of our application?

Please advice...thanks!

ranyan

May 16, 2010
sherry9oct said:
No, your case seem not to be effected my the change in sept but infect your case is at its last stages. People i know who applied in setp 2008 have received their nomination. As per your apply date is October so you are next
Thanks, our hopes is still up...

ainpfamily said:
hi ranyan,

you just need to update ainp with these documents.

* Passport Copy of your child.
* notarized copy of birth certificate
*update AINP 006 form (only relavent page)
* updated Sponsor Ship Affidavit of support (only relevant page)
* Update photocopy IMM 0008 (only relevant page)
* Updated IMM photocopy 5406 for you and your spouse (only relevant page)

you can use old forms for AINP 006 as your application is in old process.

I was in same boat. applied in oct 2008 and got file number in april 2009. also had baby girl in jan 2010 and sent the ainp people the above documents. they include the name of the child in the nomination in march 2010.

you should not worry about new process as your application was before sept 2009.

hope this helps.

regards,
thanks! but do i still need to update my forms even though the AINP didn't ask for these 'coz when my uncle informed the AINP they only asked for the passport and birth certificate of the baby...

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, I think u need to update as i also sent passport and birth certificate.. but they asked my uncle through a letter to send these documents... basically they will require it to update records are there end.
i am copying the text of letter that I got from AINP.

QUOTE:

Thank you for submission for provincial nomination under the Family Stream of Alberta Immigrant Nominee program.

This letter is to advise you that there incomplete section(s) in the family stream application and further processing will not occur until we receive additional information.

Please provide additiona information regarding each of the items listed below within 90 days from the date of this letter. if you do not submit the requested information, it will be iterpreted as alack of interest in pursuing the ANIP_Family Stream at this time, and your file will be closed.

it is highly recommended that you submit any additional information via registered mail or a traceable courier service as the ANIPoffice or the immigration to Alberta information to our office, and do not send the information more than once. please quote your file number on all corespondence.

Addition to the Family Members
Please provide an updated copy of the following forms due to the addition of the new born baby in to the family:

* Updated Family -Sponsorship Affidavit of Support (page2)
* Updated Family -Application for Nomination (AINP 0006) (page3)
* IMM 5406-Additional Family Information ( Candidate's Spouse)
* Valid Passports

Submit the additional information required to our office and quote the Family Stream File Number on all correspondence. If you require the services of a certified translttor in Alberta, please visit the website of the Association of Translators and interpreters of Alberta (ATIA) for more information at: http://www.atia.ab.ca.

Please ensure that you advise our office of any changes to information cocerning the Alberta relative's or candidates'sresidential or mailing address, employee status, or family composition. application contents will facilitate our ability to process your request.

EA

QUOTE END

ranyan

May 16, 2010
to ainpfamily,

thanks!you've been a great help. i'll start updating these forms and send it right away... :)

ranyan

May 16, 2010
to ainpfamily,

another question, do i have to fill up every detail in the pages of the forms you mentioned or i'll just add in the name of my child?
thanks again! :)

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest Every Detail. just write at the top of the form that you are updating it for addition in family and mention the date of updation.

this way they will jsut replace the page in your file.

please also include a cover letter in wihch you mention document list. I am copying the letter which i sent (passport was sent later). but you can add passport now.

QUOTE:

Date

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Alberta Employment and Immigration
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower 10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 1S6
SUBJECT: Addition to AINP Application
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am sponsor for AINP-Family Stream with following details
File Number: SP 7914-09-*
Applicant Name: *
Sponsor’s Name: *
Application Date: Oct’*2008
File Number Date Apr’ * 2009

My nephew, * and her spouse, * are blessed with Baby Girl named * January 2010 and I would like to include her as dependent on the AINP-Family Stream application of my nephew.

We have completed the required portions of the relevant forms with details of the baby girl, *. I have also attached the Scanned Certified True Copy of her birth certificate here in. I trust that these should fulfill the requirements. Her passport application is in progress and will be faxed as soon as received from government authorities.
I would appreciate if you could include this information in the Family Stream application.
Yours truly,

*(Sponsor)

Encl:

Attachments for *
File Number: SP 7914-09-*

1 (Scanned) Certified Copy of Birth Certificate of * (Applicant’s Daughter/Dependent)
2 Attachment to Form AINP 006
3 Attachment to Form Sponsorship Affidavit of Support
4 Attachment to Form IMM 0008 Generic (Applicant: *)
5 Attachment to Form IMM 5406 (Applicant: *)
5 Attachment to Form IMM 5406 (Applicant’s Spouse: *)

UNQUOTE

I only filled the relevant portion of the forms but AINP asked to fill the complete form (the letter i pasted before)

hope this help...

ranyan said:
to ainpfamily,

another question, do i have to fill up every detail in the pages of the forms you mentioned or i'll just add in the name of my child?
thanks again! :)

ranyan

May 16, 2010
ok..thank you very very much...
may i know from what country are u and what is your profession?

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are welcome...
I am from Pakistan. And I am working in IT department of a Financial Institution.
good luck...

ranyan said:
ok..thank you very very much...
may i know from what country are u and what is your profession?

ranyan

May 16, 2010
Hi! I'm from the Philippines but working here in Singapore as an Architect...
Hope in the near future our paths will cross in Alberta... :)
Keep in touch! Thanks again.

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
Hi I am also from Pakistan which city are you from

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi sherry9oct,
i am from karachi. i come through alias albertafamily in the other forum.

hope you remember.

regards,