+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP- EXPRESS ENTRY

Parrot_01

Feb 3, 2021
Hello all,

i am filling out the Ainp application form for EE.
i am currently working in Alberta, so i have a few questions about the work details section
please see below part of the form, my answers are highlighted in bold
i work in a retail store as a manager , i checked on ALIS website if my occupation is REGULATED OR NOT and it says NOT REGULATED
and i am LMIA exempt because i have a open work permit so i put yes in - do you have a job offer because i have a employment letter from my current employer
but in the checklist they are asking for Licensing/Registration/Certification, so does this mean that i have to provide my Store business license??

i am so confused and dont have any help with my application so please advise and help me

thank you all lovely people

Total years of work experience to date

Do you have a job offer in Alberta? Yes
Current Job Offer
Duration of job offer
More than 1 year

Do you have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for this job offer?No
For information about regulated occupations in Alberta, visit www.alberta.ca/foreign-qualification-recognition.aspx

Is your job offer in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)?No
You indicated you are NOT working in a regulated occupation. There may be licences, registration and certification requirements for your occupation. For information on the licensing, registration and certification requirements, review both the Certification Requirement and Educational Requirement sections for your occupation on the alis OCCinfo website https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/
License or certificate
Class 3 Alberta license

Transportation of dangerous goods (TDG) certificate

Class 1 Alberta license

No license, certificate or registration required

Air brake endorsement

Other license or certificate required and obtained (specify below)

my answerOther license or certificate details
Job Offer Details
Job title - Operations Manager
To determine your NOC code visit:
National Occupational Classification
Four-digit National Occupational Classification (NOC) code- 0621

this the primary occupation you listed in your federal Express Entry profile to determine your eligibility for one of the federal economic immigration programs?Yes

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all,

i am filling out the Ainp application form for EE.
i am currently working in Alberta, so i have a few questions about the work details section
please see below part of the form, my answers are highlighted in bold
i work in a retail store as a manager , i checked on ALIS website if my occupation is REGULATED OR NOT and it says NOT REGULATED
and i am LMIA exempt because i have a open work permit so i put yes in - do you have a job offer because i have a employment letter from my current employer
but in the checklist they are asking for Licensing/Registration/Certification, so does this mean that i have to provide my Store business license??

i am so confused and dont have any help with my application so please advise and help me

thank you all lovely people

Total years of work experience to date

Do you have a job offer in Alberta? Yes
Current Job Offer
Duration of job offer
More than 1 year

Do you have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for this job offer?No
For information about regulated occupations in Alberta, visit www.alberta.ca/foreign-qualification-recognition.aspx

Is your job offer in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)?No
You indicated you are NOT working in a regulated occupation. There may be licences, registration and certification requirements for your occupation. For information on the licensing, registration and certification requirements, review both the Certification Requirement and Educational Requirement sections for your occupation on the alis OCCinfo website https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/
License or certificate
Class 3 Alberta license
Transportation of dangerous goods (TDG) certificate
Class 1 Alberta license
No license, certificate or registration required
Air brake endorsement
Other license or certificate required and obtained (specify below)
my answerOther license or certificate details
Job Offer Details
Job title - Operations Manager
To determine your NOC code visit:
National Occupational Classification
Four-digit National Occupational Classification (NOC) code- 0621

this the primary occupation you listed in your federal Express Entry profile to determine your eligibility for one of the federal economic immigration programs?Yes
Post your question in the Provincial Nomination section. There are may threads on the AINP.