+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Doc request Tracker

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
Spicejet said:
I think they have suspended the program once again. Other than march people getting doc requests in nov/dec. there has been no progress now. This whole thing is very fickle.
One whole week gone in Feb 2010. Are we still in blackhole or any got doc request?

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
Any doc request?????
Just 10 more days in Feb 2010. AINP will wake up in June and issue 2 nomination and then go to sleep. Then wake up in Dec 2010 and issue 10 or 20 nomination and then goto sleep.

Hangover

Feb 17, 2010
Jovan just got his nomination....check on AINP timeline thread
Rb_newsletter said:
Any doc request?????
Just 10 more days in Feb 2010. AINP will wake up in June and issue 2 nomination and then go to sleep. Then wake up in Dec 2010 and issue 10 or 20 nomination and then goto sleep.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hangover said:
please get out of your hangover before responding to thread. RB is asking if there were any document request and not for nominations received.

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
Hangover said:
yeah looked at Jovan. His nomination was issued on Jan 7th. He posted the message now because he just got his hard copy. But there was no single doc request in Feb 2010.

seeya

Sep 2, 2009
Well I did get Doc. request in February. But mine was a different case altogether.... I did not have 1yr of work experience on H1B visa which they had asked me to prove along with request for other regular documents.. :(

I applied in the month of April though..

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
@ Seeya, yes it is confusing to use the doc request for all cases. Thats why posted the below suggestion earlier. As per the below convention you got 'missing doc request'. Am I correct?

Rb_newsletter said:
The phrase "document request" is confusing. I think we should follow some standard for the "document request".

Case-1:
AINP asks for additional/missing documents initially when the candidate files his/her application. This doc request asks for documents that are part of application and used for assessing the candidate.

Case-2:
AINP asks for latest/current documents before approving nomination. This doc request asks for latest pay stubs, H1, etc and are to verify that the candidate is still in H1 status, etc.

To help ourselves we should distinguish case-1 and case-2 by following different wordings. I would suggest if we are mentioning about case-1 then lets call it "Missing doc request". And to mention case-2 lets say "Current doc request".

seeya

Sep 2, 2009
· A copy of the candidate’s most recent pay stub
· A copy of the candidate’s current and valid H1B visa or I-797 Notice of Approval (if there has been a change in employment)
· Detailed job description on company letterhead (if there has been a change in employment)
· Details regarding any changes to the candidate’s employment situation
· Address update, if there have been any changes
· Evidence that the candidate had at least one year of work experience in an eligible visa category (H-1B, H-1B1, H-1C, E-3) at the time the application was submitted. We received the application April 14, 2009. the !-797 Approval for H-1B that was submitted with the application was effective 01 October 2008.
· AINP 009 is incomplete. Please complete section C, questions 2 and 5a; and section G, where a personal contact of the candidate should be provided rather than the authorized representative’s name. (forms can be found in the attached document)

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
Yours look like 'missing doc request'.

Interesting though. So they are dusting out the application received in April now to issue file numbers. can you share your timelines?

seeya said:
· A copy of the candidate's most recent pay stub
· A copy of the candidate's current and valid H1B visa or I-797 Notice of Approval (if there has been a change in employment)
· Detailed job description on company letterhead (if there has been a change in employment)
· Details regarding any changes to the candidate's employment situation
· Address update, if there have been any changes
· Evidence that the candidate had at least one year of work experience in an eligible visa category (H-1B, H-1B1, H-1C, E-3) at the time the application was submitted. We received the application April 14, 2009. the !-797 Approval for H-1B that was submitted with the application was effective 01 October 2008.
· AINP 009 is incomplete. Please complete section C, questions 2 and 5a; and section G, where a personal contact of the candidate should be provided rather than the authorized representative's name. (forms can be found in the attached document)

seeya

Sep 2, 2009
Application received by AINP date: April14th
Request for additional doc received date: -
Additional Doc sent to AINP date: -
File number received date: July 9th
Doc request received date: February 12th

I emailed AINP explaining my situation... waiting for their reply!

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
seeya said:
Application received by AINP date: April14th
Request for additional doc received date: -
Additional Doc sent to AINP date: -
File number received date: July 9th
Doc request received date: February 12th

I emailed AINP explaining my situation... waiting for their reply!
Looks like yours is 'current doc request'. Congrats, I hope you should be getting the nomination in about a month.

What is your NOC code?

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any document request or nomination... it look like AINP is again back to silent mode...

If you guys have any news please share...

schumi252

Mar 24, 2010
Hi every one,
I recieved my DOC request yesterday, and I am wondering if sending the job description letter is optional if I have been in the same position and company?? Can anyone reply back asap.

Application received by AINP date: 4/10/10
Request for additional doc received date: 3/23/10
Additional Doc sent to AINP date:
File number received date: 11/9/2009
Doc request received date:

Thanks
Pr