May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Friends,

I dispatched my application on May 13th and on 15th I received information that my salary has been reduced due to reduction in rates from the client.

I submitted pay stubs with my application (which were based on my salary at that time i.e. without reduction). Do I need to worry about anything or should I update AINP about this change ?

Thanks,
Mohan

yfarraguerri

Apr 8, 2009
canada77 said:
Friends,

I dispatched my application on May 13th and on 15th I received information that my salary has been reduced due to reduction in rates from the client.

I submitted pay stubs with my application (which were based on my salary at that time i.e. without reduction). Do I need to worry about anything or should I update AINP about this change ?

Thanks,
Mohan
Exactly the same thing happened to me, except I didn't send any paystubs from the beggining, later they requested for them but the salary was different this time from the amount I put in the application forms. I sent them what they requested but I don't know either if they will say anything about the difference in the salary. Let's just hope the only thing they want to prove is that we are still on H1B visa.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
I think they just need the paystubs just to make sure you are working for the same company and not for the salary so you do not need to worry that your Salary has been reduced.

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
I hope so too that they are asking for pay stubs as proof that we are on valid status.....lets hope for the best.

yfarraguerri said:
canada77 said:
Friends,

Thanks,
Mohan
Exactly the same thing happened to me, except I didn't send any paystubs from the beggining, later they requested for them but the salary was different this time from the amount I put in the application forms. I sent them what they requested but I don't know either if they will say anything about the difference in the salary. Let's just hope the only thing they want to prove is that we are still on H1B visa.