+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ahmedabad or Gujarat- people join here.....Lets discusss

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
All of you from Ahmedabad Braoda or in Gujarat. lets discuss here all who entered Express Entry with our details and lets discuss with our scores what shall we do to improve scores and try for province.

I am in Ahmedabad with crs 438........not getting PT from Ontario NOC is B 4251

To improve my score I am trying to give French exam A1 A2 that might give me some marks reaching above 450.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try to improve your IELTS... easier than french if there is any room for improvement in your IELTS score....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ntwkengg said:
try to improve your IELTS... easier than french if there is any room for improvement in your IELTS score....
IELTS is highest 133 i got..i can improve only 3 pints bu tin bargain may not even get 133 again. French would be better chance may be i get some points meanwhile i am getting my post graduate degree in march. which i shall get it verified from WES and that might help a lot. But that would be distance education from Lovely Professional University and I don't know if they consider so not taking chance but giving french.

Sanji2012x

Sep 10, 2015
Guys i need help also im tarek 23 years old
just graduated
business adm english
worked as cs for mobinil and vida for 1 year
any advise ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sanji2012x said:
Guys i need help also im tarek 23 years old
just graduated
business adm english
worked as cs for mobinil and vida for 1 year
any advise ?
What help u want? specify the details. Ar eu in Express Entry Pool?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
IELTS is highest 133 i got..i can improve only 3 pints bu tin bargain may not even get 133 again. French would be better chance may be i get some points meanwhile i am getting my post graduate degree in march. which i shall get it verified from WES and that might help a lot. But that would be distance education from Lovely Professional University and I don't know if they consider so not taking chance but giving french.
great then go for french....

also work exp can increase your points too.

but not sure about distance education as WES people are behaving differently according to university status for each case....

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hello everyone,

I am from Ahmedabad & I have already received OOPNP invite. Will send application by Sept. end. I have one query regarding my funds. I have 1 savings and 1 salary account (SBI). Most of my savings are in the other account and I am going to provide the bank statement of SBI along with my application.

My question here is,
1. Transferring amount (INR 45000 in each transaction) from one account to another (both accounts are in my name) will create any issue with my application?
2.As the transaction would show that the amount is deposited my other account, will this be sufficient enough to prove that this indeed is my money?

I dont have ant consultant hired, and i desperately need some good advice

bestofluck said:
All of you from Ahmedabad Braoda or in Gujarat. lets discuss here all who entered Express Entry with our details and lets discuss with our scores what shall we do to improve scores and try for province.

I am in Ahmedabad with crs 438........not getting PT from Ontario NOC is B 4251

To improve my score I am trying to give French exam A1 A2 that might give me some marks reaching above 450.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ntwkengg said:
great then go for french....

also work exp can increase your points too.

but not sure about distance education as WES people are behaving differently according to university status for each case....
work exp is already 4 yrs so nothing to improve so french is the best idea. I can do it.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
alya2905 said:
Hello everyone,

I am from Ahmedabad & I have already received OOPNP invite. Will send application by Sept. end. I have one query regarding my funds. I have 1 savings and 1 salary account (SBI). Most of my savings are in the other account and I am going to provide the bank statement of SBI along with my application.

My question here is,
1. Transferring amount (INR 45000 in each transaction) from one account to another (both accounts are in my name) will create any issue with my application?
2.As the transaction would show that the amount is deposited my other account, will this be sufficient enough to prove that this indeed is my money?

I don't exactly understand what you want to say. Why transfer, you can show both accounts if they are in your name. u can send as many statements no issue. Only if u transfer from ur parents account u need a letter to say this money is for the use of immigration of my child and he is free to use the same.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:
Hello everyone,

My question here is,

Hi Alya,

Congratulations!!!

Could you please share your timeline /experience /suggestions of OOPNP?
What is your score?

Thanks in advance.