+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Age difference

Alicia74

Aug 10, 2009
Thanks for the reply. My daughter is 18 years old. Also is she going to need a police record. She left Jamaica when she was only 12 years old.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Per the guide, she needs police clearance for every country she has lived in for 6 months or more since the age of 18. She needs police clearance from the UK.

Alicia74

Aug 10, 2009
Thanks rjessome for your response. I have some other questions which I am having difficulties with. Please help. I am applying outland but is in Canada.

1. On the IMM0008 Question 15 should I list the address that I am staying in
canada.

2. I live with my spouse but question 24 and 25 on the IMM5490 asked how
do we visit each other.

3. Question 30 asked do you receive financial support from sponsor. My
answer is yes but what kind of evidence can I provide.

Alicia74

Aug 10, 2009
Hello,

Could someone please explain the following:

On February 18, 2005, the Minster announced a new public policy under which legal immigration status is no longer a requirement for spouses and common-law partners of canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada, who wish to apply for permanent resident status provide that they have an eligible sponsor.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means that if you are applying inland under the spousal/common-law category, you will not be denied for lack of legal immigration status.

Alicia74 said:
Hello,

Could someone please explain the following:

On February 18, 2005, the Minster announced a new public policy under which legal immigration status is no longer a requirement for spouses and common-law partners of canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada, who wish to apply for permanent resident status provide that they have an eligible sponsor.