+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER RECONSIDERATION LETTER!!!!!!!!!!

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi friends,

I have applied in Nov 2009. In Feb 2012 my online status change into decision made and got refusal letter after 15 days. In my rejection letter they said that,

"You have indicate that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: NOD 3112, General Practitioners and Family Physicians. Although the NOC code corresponds to an occupation specifies in the instructions, you have not demonstrated that you have a minimum of one year of continues full-time or equivalent part time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and you applications is not eligible for processing".

I mailed them for reconsideration but they send me an e-mail after 20 days: In that mail they said:

"Your application was carefully considered and you were provided with the decision containing the full reasons for refusing the applications and the file was closed on that day".

Kindly experts tell me is there any hope or nothing.

Dr. Paro

T

torontonian999

Well, why do they think that you have less than one year of work experience in your NOC? Is that really the case? If yes, then there is no reason for them to reconsider your case.

Paro said:
Hi friends,

I have applied in Nov 2009. In Feb 2012 my online status change into decision made and got refusal letter after 15 days. In my rejection letter they said that,

"You have indicate that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: NOD 3112, General Practitioners and Family Physicians. Although the NOC code corresponds to an occupation specifies in the instructions, you have not demonstrated that you have a minimum of one year of continues full-time or equivalent part time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and you applications is not eligible for processing".

I mailed them for reconsideration but they send me an e-mail after 20 days: In that mail they said:

"Your application was carefully considered and you were provided with the decision containing the full reasons for refusing the applications and the file was closed on that day".

Dr. Paro

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Yep... same thoughts as above. If you have less than 1 year experience, you are not eligible.
Regards

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Requesting reconsideration without providing additional evidence of your work experience won't change the outcome. If you have additional proof, send it to them. You may apply again but without more proof, you will get a similar decision.

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
torontonian999 said:
Well, why do they think that you have less than one year of work experience in your NOC? Is that really the case? If yes, then there is no reason for them to reconsider your case.
I have almost 10 years experience and I also attached experience letter!!!

Dr. Paro

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi,

BUT I have 10 years full time experience and the experience letter was there, there is no question they said that i don't have any experience.

Dr. Paro

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paro said:
Hi,

BUT I have 10 years full time experience and the experience letter was there, there is no question they said that i don't have any experience.

Dr. Paro
But did you support your experience letter with payslips, increment letters (if any), promotion letters, income tax returns (if applicable) etc.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plz tell,
before sending refusal letter , did they send procedural fairness letter to u or not?

Paro said:
Hi,

Dr. Paro

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Paro
what document u had sent to support your experince?

plz tell in detail

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Dr.paro
Sorry to hear about not cosidering your appeal .I think your experienc was not cosiderd because you did'nt provide
1=Job contract letter specifying your designation ,jurisdiction ,pay scale ,increment etc.
2= Paid job experience certificate is issued by Government/public or private institutions who pay taxes to govenment.
I am afraid ,you were selfemployed or have combined clinic with your senior who issued certificate ,that is the reason you were not recosidered .Anyway I wish you goodluck and some seniors might advice you better.
Sunasir
Paro said:
Hi friends,

Dr. Paro