13-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dears,

I was submitting my application for permanent residency today. After pressing the button "Transmit and pay", something went wrong with the proxy server I am going to the internet through. When I tried to re-login again to MyCIC account, the application details field in the MyCIC account home page was showing "Processing Submission" and the button to continue my application was not there.

So, how do I continue my application in order to complete the "transmit and pay" step?

Has anybody encountered this before?

I already sent email to CIC for that issue and waiting for their reply. Any Idea how to call them?

Thanks and best regards,

MarnsCAD

Jan 9, 2016
Travelling_Bird said:
Dears,

I was submitting my application for permanent residency today. After pressing the button "Transmit and pay", something went wrong with the proxy server I am going to the internet through. When I tried to re-login again to MyCIC account, the application details field in the MyCIC account home page was showing "Processing Submission" and the button to continue my application was not there.

So, how do I continue my application in order to complete the "transmit and pay" step?

Has anybody encountered this before?

I already sent email to CIC for that issue and waiting for their reply. Any Idea how to call them?

Thanks and best regards,
Hey, did you manage to do it?
I need to know because I just did the same, few hours ago, and now I'm concerned about what to do and if it will take too much time to solve.
I'm runnning out of time, so can you please tell me what happened to you and how long it took to fix it?
Thank you.

Wendy_A

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello everyone, i've got the same issue when trying to "transmit and pay" and the server went down. When I went back, it showed "processing submission" and I couldnt do anything afterwards. What can I do??? :(