+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Landing

J

jk

Hi Guys,
If anyone knows, how long you will have to stay after landing before you can travel out side of Canada. Can I travel out side Canada right after landing of 2 days? I work in US and I need to come back to work here but I have a landing date for Canada. What options do I have to take care this matter.
I will appreciate any suggestion.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jk said:
Hi Guys,
If anyone knows, how long you will have to stay after landing before you can travel out side of Canada. Can I travel out side Canada right after landing of 2 days? I work in US and I need to come back to work here but I have a landing date for Canada. What options do I have to take care this matter.
I will appreciate any suggestion.
Yes, but you need your PR card to return by commercial transportation. Arrange to have it sent to an address in Canada.

A

Anonymous

If anyone knows or went by road (Michigan) for Canadian Immigration. Can you get your immigration (PR) done on the border (by road) or you will have to fly?

E

erick david ruiz

i want go to canada

Anonymous said:
If anyone knows or went by road (Michigan) for Canadian Immigration. Can you get your immigration (PR) done on the border (by road) or you will have to fly?
hi im erick i want go to canada bacause i want to study in this country