App. Filed.......
05-2010
File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
I have a question about police certificate, after sending my federal docs in 2011, I stayed in Syria for more than one year then moved to Lebanon where I lived for 2 years.. so is it necessary to send a police certificate from Syria again? 15 days have passed since I received the update email and I couldn't get the Syrian police certificate.. you know Syria.. network is not working.. no electricity.. etc.

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
to Bucharest Office March 2014
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
nobleknight11 said:
I have a question about police certificate, after sending my federal docs in 2011, I stayed in Syria for more than one year then moved to Lebanon where I lived for 2 years.. so is it necessary to send a police certificate from Syria again? 15 days have passed since I received the update email and I couldn't get the Syrian police certificate.. you know Syria.. network is not working.. no electricity.. etc.
Just send the certificate from Lebanon, and write a petition explaining that you couldn't have Syrian certificate due to reasons that you mentioned. they know every thing about the Syrian situation, and there are so many applicants have similar situation to you, just be honest with them
best regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ali David said:
Just send the certificate from Lebanon, and write a petition explaining that you couldn't have Syrian certificate due to reasons that you mentioned. they know every thing about the Syrian situation, and there are so many applicants have similar situation to you, just be honest with them
best regards
agree 100%

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nobleknight11 said:
Dear, I think because of your stay in Syria for a year after you sent the first police certificate, you need to send them another one. I agree with our friends when they said that they know the situation in Syria and that you can explain that you are not able to get the certificate in the current situation but I think the reasons you are providing are not good ones. It is not impossible to get a police certificate from Syria now. Nothing is impossible in Syria dear. Many Syrian applicants are sending their police certificates so those Canadians know that you also can get one. It is not enough to say that you can't get a police certificate because there is no electricity in the criminal security department. There are other departments where you can go and get it. I know how crowded they are and I know that the network there is not always working but I think it is much better for you to get the police certificate instead of explaining why you can't get it. I also think this may save you some time.

nobleknight11

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Thank you Ali, Dr tarek, and Mike..

Actually they also refuse to provide the certificate unless I go personally and get it.. I'm thinking about sending them the docs and explain them the situation, and at the same time, I'll keep trying to extract the certificate from Syria just in case they insist that it's required.

acoustica

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Hello everyone

I sent the required documents. Guess we will have to wait now. They asked me in the email to wait 8 months before contacting the embassy.

Does it mean it will take minimum 8 months to hear any news from them? How much time did they take to process the Lebanese files?

Also, does anybody know in which cases is an Interview required? I heard only in case somebody served in the military. Is this correct?

Thanks for the support and good luck.

Thanks,

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
acoustica said:
Hello everyone

I sent the required documents. Guess we will have to wait now. They asked me in the email to wait 8 months before contacting the embassy.

Does it mean it will take minimum 8 months to hear any news from them? How much time did they take to process the Lebanese files?

Also, does anybody know in which cases is an Interview required? I heard only in case somebody served in the military. Is this correct?

Thanks for the support and good luck.

Thanks,
this r my old posts ,u can read what i posted and explained about it 3 weeks ago when u received this email.

well,i understand from these emails and from my expierence with my lebanais friends is:
1-if someone from applicants who are asked for update forms receive medical as soon as submitting these forms(like our friend wishfullman ,he got medical after 2 weeks from sending his forms ),so this means security check will be done after medical.
2-Or no medical before 8 months,so it means security check is starting now for all applicants who will send new forms to bucharest ( this plan like Amman vo and abudhabi vo used to do that,security check before medical,means anyone gets medical,he or she will get visa after 2 months maximum after medical,like happened with Nic,Rami....,and this visa will valide about 10 months) and u will see that ur ecas status will change in process,then u will get medical .
anyway i understand from email that security check will take 8 months,as mft25 said the time for issuing the visa will be between March until Juin or May,i think mft25 understand me well and understand well what i mean coz she is like me observing every forum.
so everything will be clear if our friends who were asked for updates receive or not medical as soon as submitting new forms, so we have to wait our friends ,these weeks will be critical. and the most important thing is that they start working on our files.
hope that i have clarified everything to u ,we have 2 possibilites as i explained and next days will be critical for which plan they will decide going on 1 or 2 .

if anyone from applicants who have sent updates to Bucharest doesn't receive medical within 3 weeks,then it means security check will start now and medical will be after it( thorugh 4 or 5 months from now) and u can check if it already have started or not yet just by caips.
regards

individual

Apr 15, 2012
Hi there...
It's been a while that I've been following this forum, and I thought that I can share my timeline as well.

I'm a march 2012 FSW applicant from syria, and like many others, my file was sent to sleep in amman vo.
Then I learned that it was transfered to bucharest vo in april or may this year.
This august , I received an email from bucharest asking me to update some forms, and police certificates, along with the RPRF.
I sent the new updated package excatly a month ago, but till now I didn't received anything from them.
So I think that what you were saying about the security checks, may be quite true, and I guess we have to wait another 8 months or so to receive medicals (hope it'll be sooner).

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
Mft25,my dear ,any news? it is very strange! i can't undertand What is behind of this silence !
Dear Tarek
I do not know what is going on!! I did not receive anything yet ?? may be they stopped at month of June ?? by the way there are not much applicants between me and kita to explain this delay

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
Dear Tarek
I do not know what is going on!! I did not receive anything yet ?? may be they stopped at month of June ?? by the way there are not much applicants between me and kita to explain this delay
i don't believe they stopped at month June,it is not logical ,coz me and u know very well this office ,when they start working on any files,that means they have put schedule to finish all files as happened with Lebanese's files,on other hand we don't have any member here between u and Ali david,i mean there is not any member here from month 8/2012 until 4/2013 (9 months) in order to know if they continue working or what? because u remember well when Ahmadm got it (he is 10/2011) before syrianhope ( he is 4 /2011),hope u will get it soon my dear.
regards

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Dears dr tarekk and mft
Don't worry believe me, i think they work very well but may be they don't reach to the date of your file, also i think Lebanais applicants did not received update file in the same time. Inshallah vous allez recevoire le mise à jour de votre dossier plus vite.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
Dears dr tarekk and mft
Don't worry believe me, i think they work very well but may be they don't reach to the date of your file, also i think Lebanais applicants did not received update file in the same time. Inshallah vous allez recevoire le mise à jour de votre dossier plus vite.
Merci beaucoup de nous soutenir mon frère drali
je suis totalement d'accord avec toi en ce qui concerne Libanais, ils ne reçoivent pas les e-mails en même temps.
croyez-moi, je suis inquiet à ce sujet, j'espère que d'entendre des bonnes nouvelles le plus tôt possible

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
i don't believe they stopped at month June,it is not logical ,coz me and u know very well this office ,when they start working on any files,that means they have put schedule to finish all files as happened with Lebanese's files,on other hand we don't have any member here between u and Ali david,i mean there is not any member here from month 8/2012 until 4/2013 (9 months) in order to know if they continue working or what? because u remember well when Ahmadm got it (he is 10/2011) before syrianhope ( he is 4 /2011),hope u will get it soon my dear.
regards
dear tarek ,dr ali
I believe you are right but really I am very tired from this very long waiting game. I want to believe that after this time I will reach the end . we suffer a lot more than any offices just because Amman office is not qualified or over pressured . it is not fare to process files of one office before other office just without reason . they do not have plan in processing otherwise we would not have seen applicants applied with you already in Canada while still they did not touched our files . the worse is that once they start processing Amman files you feel like they process it same speed of Amman office. you feel the same officer moved from Amman to Bucharest with our files. since march our files at their office after 6 month they start touching files with update request and email of wait 8 month . you feel like they are not on hurry or our files are not urgent . .even the processing of Bucharest raised from 12 to 18 . I wish I will receive this email this week I am not optimistic to receive it tomorrow since they work even in no order .

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
dear tarek ,dr ali
I believe you are right but really I am very tired from this very long waiting game. I want to believe that after this time I will reach the end . we suffer a lot more than any offices just because Amman office is not qualified or over pressured . it is not fare to process files of one office before other office just without reason . they do not have plan in processing otherwise we would not have seen applicants applied with you already in Canada while still they did not touched our files . the worse is that once they start processing Amman files you feel like they process it same speed of Amman office. you feel the same officer moved from Amman to Bucharest with our files. since march our files at their office after 6 month they start touching files with update request and email of wait 8 month . you feel like they are not on hurry or our files are not urgent . .even the processing of Bucharest raised from 12 to 18 . I wish I will receive this email this week I am not optimistic to receive it tomorrow since they work even in no order .
I agree with you dear mft, something is wrong with our files and our luck. I was telling Dr. Tarek yesterday that this process is causing me a nervous breakdown. It is not easy to keep waiting for nothing in a situation like the one we live in Syria. This visa means a lot to us. If I did not have this application I would have found another way a long time ago but I always convince myself that I will get the visa that I have been waiting for since 2010. It is really an unfair process that you cannot find in any other country. You can see how quick Australia and New Zealand are compared to Canada. As if the Canadians want us to give up.