Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
you r right my dear mike,how did u conclude thet they transferred the file before reception the request?we can know that by caips,where r our files??whoese r in bucharest and whose in Amman,we r confused now mike
Dear Tarek,

When they said: "In order to ensure effective and faster processing of your application, your file has been transferred to our office in Bucharest as part of a workload redistribution process.", this means that transferring the file of our friend to Bucharest was merely for workload redistribution and it is very clear from their email. This has nothing to do with their request to transfer their file to Abu Dhabi. Plus, it is not possible that the file was transferred in a few days after they received their request to transfer it. I think Bucharest office is faster than Abu Dhabi office according to the published waiting times. My advise to our friend Ronnette is to reconsider her decision of transferring her file to Abu Dhabi and make sure where it is going be processed faster.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Tarek,

When they said: "In order to ensure effective and faster processing of your application, your file has been transferred to our office in Bucharest as part of a workload redistribution process.", this means that transferring the file of our friend to Bucharest was merely for workload redistribution and it is very clear from their email. This has nothing to do with their request to transfer their file to Abu Dhabi. Plus, it is not possible that the file was transferred in a few days after they received their request to transfer it. I think Bucharest office is faster than Abu Dhabi office according to the published waiting times. My advise to our friend Ronnette is to reconsider her decision of transferring her file to Abu Dhabi and make sure where it is going be processed faster.
صح يا محمد و لو متل ما قالت صديقتنا رونيت انو لو الفايل كان موجود عندهن كانو استلمو بريد تبعون و طلب و بعدين بعتو الملف وين ما بدهن بس الفايل مش موجود عندون حتى ياخدو اي جراء و حتى هنن قالو بالايميل اخر عبارة اذا لاحظت انو هنن مافيون يستقبلو وثائق و لا اي شي و اللي عملوه فقط انو بعتو الطلب كشكل فايل للمكتب اللي موجود فيوالفايل اللي هوة بوخارست لحتى يقرر بوخارست اذا بخلي ملف عندو او ببعتو لابوظبي
انا هدا الي فهمتو من كل الايميل صراحة يا محمد

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
mft25 what is ur opinion?what is ur opinion about phrase (as part of a workload redistribution process.)
hi all
again I swear I do not want to disappoint any one of you I hope all of this news are true because this is my wish to escape from hell office. but what I understand since they did not send this email to all applicants as they should do in these case .they will transfer the file to Bucharest since Abu Dhabi office is crowded and not efficient like Bucharest office .so to distribute load they will transfer it to Bucharest as I said before they will decide to which office they will transfer in these cases.
Tarik you said may be it is only for 2013 applicants let us go with it. then you should received an email since all 2013 till June are like 9 applicants !! are they going to divide them ???
regarding the point of that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents this means in within transfer time amman office will not be able to confirm receive of any document you want to send to them in case of updating case because of your file is transfer process but they will make sure they will add these papers to your file.
finally I hope from the bottom of my heart that this news is true as I expect before but we need solid case to build on like change on ecas for example or email from hell office
regards

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
i think new applicants will not be in Amman office until finishing the old

Ronnette

Mar 13, 2014
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Tarek,

we already sent yesterday email to bucharest vo asking them to ignore our request of transferring,

acoustica

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Dear Ronnette,

When the processing times were published, I have asked the Amman office to transfer my file to Abu Dhabi too. I made a request online (case specific inquiry) then sent an email after three days. But still havn't received any reply. We have been (me and my wife) living in Dubai since 2010 even before applying for federal (Jan-2012). We are both from Syria.

Question please: should I have sent the residence permits with the email? I was expecting them first to ask about it.

Also please, did you only contact them via email (amman.immi...) or used any other mean like fax or mail?

Thanks and good luck!

Ronnette

Mar 13, 2014
acoustica said:
Dear Ronnette,

When the processing times were published, I have asked the Amman office to transfer my file to Abu Dhabi too. I made a request online (case specific inquiry) then sent an email after three days. But still havn't received any reply. We have been (me and my wife) living in Dubai since 2010 even before applying for federal (Jan-2012). We are both from Syria.

Question please: should I have sent the residence permits with the email? I was expecting them first to ask about it.

Also please, did you only contact them via email (amman.immi...) or used any other mean like fax or mail?

Thanks and good luck!
we sent a letter signed by the main applicant (my husband) to amman office by airmail on 23/03/2014 attached with copies of our permits residence,
and they contact us by email yesterday

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
مع احترامي و تقديري لرائي اختنا مفتي بس في اشياء كتير بايميلون واضحة و الايميل واضح جدا
اول شي هنن عم يخاطبوها بصيغة الماضي يا صديقتي و عم يقلولا انو ملفك قد نقل الى بوخارست و ما عم يقلولا انو ملفك سوف ينقل الى بوخارست و تاني شي شو هل سرعة الفائقة بنقل ملف خلال 3 ايام ؟لانو هي بعتت الملف وصل الاربعاء فالجمعة و السبت عطلة بالسفارة و انتي قلتي كذا مرة و الكل بيعرف انو نقل الملف يستغرق 3 اشهر على اقل تقدير و تالت شي كان فيون انو يذكرولا بالايميل انو هنن الان في حالة مقل ملفا و هدا الاجراء يستغرف بعض الوقت و يوضحولون هل نقطة و رابع شي هنن بايميلون ما عم يقلولا انو استجابة لطلبك بنقل ملفك قد تم كذا و كذا ,هنن عم يقلولا انو من اجل سرعة معالجة ملفك قد تم نقل ملفك الى مكتب بوخارست كخطة توزيع ملفات لتخفيف التراكم .في شغلة كمان انو مكتب ابوظبي مافيو ابدااااا تراكم شوفي الجدول و بتشوفي اديش في عدد ملفات و فيزا بينما بوخارست هو الي عندو ضغط,بعدين هنن لشو يبعتوا طلبها نقل ملف لبوخارست و انو مشان يردوا عليها كانو هنن فوتوها بالحيط صراحة لانو كيف انا بقلكون ابعتولي ملفي لابوظبي بتجو انتو بتقولي والله نحنا ارسلنا طلبك نقلك الي بعتينا ياه لمكنبنا بي لبوخارست مشان يرد عليكي ؟؟ليش يا عيوني ملفي مو عندكم لحتى تبعتوا طلبي لبوخارست؟و اذا كان ملفي عندكم لشو لحتى تبعتوا طلب النقل لبوخارست بما انو ملفي موجود عندكم ؟ و بخصوص طلبات 2013 ما انا يا مفتي مقدم طلبي بي شهر سبتمبر 2013 مش بي حزيران و بعدين و هدا اهم اهم شي انو مين قلك انو هنن بيبعتوا ايميل وقت ينقلوا ملفات ؟كل اللبنانيين الموجودين بهداك الفورم كلون انتقل ملفاتون من دون ما يعرفوا و لا استلمو لا ايميل و لا شي و قالولي ما عرفنا هدا الشي الا وقت طلبنا كايبس و فيكي تسئليون لان انا سئلتون و جاوبوني و غير في كتيرر احتمال انو هنن عم ينقلوا ملفات السوريين الجدد فقط مشان يخف ضغط و اصلا بجوز هنن ناقلينون و مو حاكين لحدا لحتى يخلصوا من ملفات لبنانيين .و اخر اخر شي في شغلة بتخليني شك بالموضوع انو انا صار بعتت 3 ايميلات لمكتب عمان مشان تتغير عنواني بريدي و خبرتون انو غيرت اقامتي و هنن لا حس و لا خبر و عنواني بعدو هو نفسو بالستاتس.اسففف على الاطالة و بعرف انها مجرد احتمالات و تخمينات بس لانو انا شفت يايميلون اشياء واضحة و شكرا كتيرر يا اخت مفتي على ردك و توضيحك

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
my dear all
i just asked all our friends Lebanese and they confirmed me that they didnt receive any email from Beirut vo when they transferred their files,they didnt inform them ,they just knew that by caips and some of them sent to bierut vo asking about something ,and suddenly they replied to them by the same email which Ronnet received it ,it is the same email 100%,but almost of them didnt get the email and knew that only by caips and their status changed when they received medical request,i asked them about Ronnet case and all of them told me that 100% her file had been transferred to bucharest before reception her request and she didnt know that ,now where r our files ?whose files r in amman and whose files r in bucharest?
regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Ronnette said:
we already sent yesterday email to bucharest vo asking them to ignore our request of transferring,
why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please do not do it any office is better than hell office. at least all offices are working not pretending like the hell office.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
مع احترامي و تقديري لرائي اختنا مفتي بس في اشياء كتير بايميلون واضحة و الايميل واضح جدا
اول شي هنن عم يخاطبوها بصيغة الماضي يا صديقتي و عم يقلولا انو ملفك قد نقل الى بوخارست و ما عم يقلولا انو ملفك سوف ينقل الى بوخارست و تاني شي شو هل سرعة الفائقة بنقل ملف خلال 3 ايام ؟لانو هي بعتت الملف وصل الاربعاء فالجمعة و السبت عطلة بالسفارة و انتي قلتي كذا مرة و الكل بيعرف انو نقل الملف يستغرق 3 اشهر على اقل تقدير و تالت شي كان فيون انو يذكرولا بالايميل انو هنن الان في حالة مقل ملفا و هدا الاجراء يستغرف بعض الوقت و يوضحولون هل نقطة و رابع شي هنن بايميلون ما عم يقلولا انو استجابة لطلبك بنقل ملفك قد تم كذا و كذا ,هنن عم يقلولا انو من اجل سرعة معالجة ملفك قد تم نقل ملفك الى مكتب بوخارست كخطة توزيع ملفات لتخفيف التراكم .في شغلة كمان انو مكتب ابوظبي مافيو ابدااااا تراكم شوفي الجدول و بتشوفي اديش في عدد ملفات و فيزا بينما بوخارست هو الي عندو ضغط,بعدين هنن لشو يبعتوا طلبها نقل ملف لبوخارست و انو مشان يردوا عليها كانو هنن فوتوها بالحيط صراحة لانو كيف انا بقلكون ابعتولي ملفي لابوظبي بتجو انتو بتقولي والله نحنا ارسلنا طلبك نقلك الي بعتينا ياه لمكنبنا بي لبوخارست مشان يرد عليكي ؟؟ليش يا عيوني ملفي مو عندكم لحتى تبعتوا طلبي لبوخارست؟و اذا كان ملفي عندكم لشو لحتى تبعتوا طلب النقل لبوخارست بما انو ملفي موجود عندكم ؟ و بخصوص طلبات 2013 ما انا يا مفتي مقدم طلبي بي شهر سبتمبر 2013 مش بي حزيران و بعدين و هدا اهم اهم شي انو مين قلك انو هنن بيبعتوا ايميل وقت ينقلوا ملفات ؟كل اللبنانيين الموجودين بهداك الفورم كلون انتقل ملفاتون من دون ما يعرفوا و لا استلمو لا ايميل و لا شي و قالولي ما عرفنا هدا الشي الا وقت طلبنا كايبس و فيكي تسئليون لان انا سئلتون و جاوبوني و غير في كتيرر احتمال انو هنن عم ينقلوا ملفات السوريين الجدد فقط مشان يخف ضغط و اصلا بجوز هنن ناقلينون و مو حاكين لحدا لحتى يخلصوا من ملفات لبنانيين .و اخر اخر شي في شغلة بتخليني شك بالموضوع انو انا صار بعتت 3 ايميلات لمكتب عمان مشان تتغير عنواني بريدي و خبرتون انو غيرت اقامتي و هنن لا حس و لا خبر و عنواني بعدو هو نفسو بالستاتس.اسففف على الاطالة و بعرف انها مجرد احتمالات و تخمينات بس لانو انا شفت يايميلون اشياء واضحة و شكرا كتيرر يا اخت مفتي على ردك و توضيحك
dear tarek
I respect your opinion and I wish it is true so how to know if it is true and when we will know . I sent them an email and they did not respond to me until now so shall I order caips . I ordered caips before but there was no valuable info at all . we have the right to know if our files have been transferred or not

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
any one can check the caips system will know the file position

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
they will start processing our files in Bucharest when they finish Lebanes files,and it will be very soon,coz they reached at the end 2012 there and it remains very little files,when they finish their files,they will inform us that our files r in Bucharest,for me ,i am sure that my file is in Bucharest,my file is not in Amman office ,the email of our friend Ronnet was very very clear,(In order to ensure effective and faster processing of your application, your file has been transferred to our office in Bucharest as part of a workload redistribution process)so they did that as a plan for redistribution process and her request has nothing with that,they transferred this file before reception her request ,but i dont know when they did that,another very very important thing is that ur ecas doesnt change,when they transfere ur file to another vo,i mean that they dont put this phrase in ur ecas(we transferred ur file to bucharest office,bucharest office will contact with u),almost of our friends lebanase told me that,i asked them and u can ask them.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
who doesnt beleive me that ecas doesnt change when they transfere ur file,so it is an example,this applicant got the visa last month,his file was in beirut and they transferred it to bucharest,see it well:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.
We started processing your application on January 13, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

now can u show me ,where is the line which shows that we transferred ur file to bucharest,bucharest office will contact with u???
regards

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
who doesnt beleive me that ecas doesnt change when they transfere ur file,so it is an example,this applicant got the visa last month,his file was in beirut and they transferred it to bucharest,see it well:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.
We started processing your application on January 13, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

now can u show me ,where is the line which shows that we transferred ur file to bucharest,bucharest office will contact with u???
regards

اذا لم يكن هناك ايميل رسمي من مكتب عمان او مكتب بخارست يثبتون فيه نقل ملاتنا الى بخارست ,ستبقى الامور مجرد تخميناااااااااات.لا تنسى ان مكتب بيروت قد اعلم الطالبين بأن ملفاتهم قد تم نقلها الى بخارست, لذلك نحن بأنتضار نس الايميل من مكتب عمان
تحياتي