18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
When it's about Syrians, there's no logic or right and wrong..as if we are not human beings..we are just numbers with no soul

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Syrianhope said:
When it's about Syrians, there's no logic or right and wrong..as if we are not human beings..we are just numbers with no soul
the problem is not about Syrians coz there r applicants from Jordan like our friend mft25 and Iraq also as drali and others did not receive anything yet,the problem is not about Nationality Guys,the problem is the office,the former office Amman was the main cause which delayed all files and freez them for 3 years,i don't know what to say,i don't know how they treat files and which strategy they depends,it is funny that one applicant from 2013 received medical (our friend Ali david) while 2011,2012 applicants did not receive anything yet,sometimes feel that there is mess in this office,what surprised me also that there some applicants from Cairo today got visa,they did medical on 5 January 2015 then got visa Today on 26 January,just 20 days the period between medical and visa,can you imagine that!!!!!!

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
the problem is not about Syrians coz there r applicants from Jordan like our friend mft25 and Iraq also as drali and others did not receive anything yet,the problem is not about Nationality Guys,the problem is the office,the former office Amman was the main cause which delayed all files and freez them for 3 years,i don't know what to say,i don't know how they treat files and which strategy they depends,it is funny that one applicant from 2013 received medical (our friend Ali david) while 2011,2012 applicants did not receive anything yet,sometimes feel that there is mess in this office,what surprised me also that there some applicants from Cairo today got visa,they did medical on 5 January 2015 then got visa Today on 26 January,just 20 days the period between medical and visa,can you imagine that!!!!!!
hi tarek
I agree with you it is not about Syrian because I am Jordanian as you said and my file is treated same way like other nationalities. unless it is the problem of all nationalities that are treated by Amman office !! I suggest that every one send them email requesting them to transfer files back to Amman office . because due to processing time of Amman office (47 months)before June 2016 my file should be finalized. at least I have dead line to wait not forever. I already sent them email officially requesting them to transfer my file back to Amman and I am still waiting for their answer. put the pressure back on them is the only way and better than doing nothing.
Regards

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
mft25 said:
hi tarek
I agree with you it is not about Syrian because I am Jordanian as you said and my file is treated same way like other nationalities. unless it is the problem of all nationalities that are treated by Amman office !! I suggest that every one send them email requesting them to transfer files back to Amman office . because due to processing time of Amman office (47 months)before June 2016 my file should be finalized. at least I have dead line to wait not forever. I already sent them email officially requesting them to transfer my file back to Amman and I am still waiting for their answer. put the pressure back on them is the only way and better than doing nothing.
Regards
According to the facts..I don't know what Amman office is doing..mft25 you are Jordanian..if Amman office is working what's the point of transferring your file to bucharest from the beginning?..I think Amman office mission is only to complete 2010 files and then stop..that's my point..and don't look at published processing times because it's missleading big lie

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
hi tarek
Regards
Dear mft, I don't think there is a guarantee that the files will be processed in due time if they are transferred back to Amman. Amman office is not an office. I think they would have done something when the files where kept there for several years. We cannot expect anything of this damned process, neither in Amman nor in Bucharest. Now we know it is not a matter of nationality because Jordanians are suffering from the same problem like us. It is not a matter of the files of Amman office because FSW files were processed already. It is only the QSW files from Amman. Why QSW only? Nobody knows. Why did they ask for an update only without medicals? Nobody knows. We cannot understand why they are not even answering our letters. As if we are nothing. We are not asking them for favors. We paid the fees and provided all the needed documents likes the Lebanese and the Egyptian applicants who are getting their visas very fast. We don't know where to complain. All the talking now is worth nothing. We just have to wait without having a time frame.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
hi tarek
Regards
when did you send them an email and what did u say them exactly?be sure that they will not transfere files back to Amman because they already requested new CSQ for applicants,and they updated our files according to my Caips,also because they sent to us emails informing us to wait 8 months,i don't know what to say my dear mft25,believe me,what makes me more frustrated that these files r so little(about 120 files maximum including 2014 files) and every file does not require so long time to be processed,it is not right that security check takes so long time,it is redicilous ,moreover we have seen how long it took for our friend wishfullman and FSW,just 3 months!!!while our files which require just security and medical not be touched yet!! Cairo applicants receive Medical very quickly!!Lebanese applicants have been landed there!! i feel that they sent to us emails,then put these files on waiting list,nothing else,4 months have passed for some applicants and nothing new happened,that's why i suggest to everyone to start sending them emails to ask them what's going on with our files!,ask them to clarify everything,you have paid money to process ur files,not to put them in drawer and wait forever ,as mft said,put pressure on them,remind them by emails,it is better than doing nothing

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dear mft, I don't think there is a guarantee that the files will be processed in due time if they are transferred back to Amman. Amman office is not an office. I think they would have done something when the files where kept there for several years. We cannot expect anything of this damned process, neither in Amman nor in Bucharest. Now we know it is not a matter of nationality because Jordanians are suffering from the same problem like us. It is not a matter of the files of Amman office because FSW files were processed already. It is only the QSW files from Amman. Why QSW only? Nobody knows. Why did they ask for an update only without medicals? Nobody knows. We cannot understand why they are not even answering our letters. As if we are nothing. We are not asking them for favors. We paid the fees and provided all the needed documents likes the Lebanese and the Egyptian applicants who are getting their visas very fast. We don't know where to complain. All the talking now is worth nothing. We just have to wait without having a time frame.
100% agree

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
when did you send them an email and what did u say them exactly?be sure that they will not transfere files back to Amman because they already requested new CSQ for applicants,and they updated our files according to my Caips,also because they sent to us emails informing us to wait 8 months,i don't know what to say my dear mft25,believe me,what makes me more frustrated that these files r so little(about 120 files maximum including 2014 files) and every file does not require so long time to be processed,it is not right that security check takes so long time,it is redicilous ,moreover we have seen how long it took for our friend wishfullman and FSW,just 3 months!!!while our files which require just security and medical not be touched yet!! Cairo applicants receive Medical very quickly!!Lebanese applicants have been landed there!! i feel that they sent to us emails,then put these files on waiting list,nothing else,4 months have passed for some applicants and nothing new happened,that's why i suggest to everyone to start sending them emails to ask them what's going on with our files!,ask them to clarify everything,you have paid money to process ur files,not to put them in drawer and wait forever ,as mft said,put pressure on them,remind them by emails,it is better than doing nothing
Dear dr tarekk
i sent many emails to them during 10 days and i do not receive anything from them. i do not know what to do

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Just look how Cairo processes files,Egyptien people who got CSQ recently just received visa ,while our applicants who did interview in 2010,2011 and 2012 and got CSQ r waiting since 3 years,it is funny seriously,look at timeline and the dates of this applicant,it is just an example,i did copy from their forum:

Federal file received, 22 May 2014
File Number, 23 July 2014
In process, 22 December 2014
Medical received, 20 January 2015
DECISION MADE, 27 January 2015

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
drali said:
Dear dr tarekk
i sent many emails to them during 10 days and i do not receive anything from them. i do not know what to do
Dr.Ali I don't understand last week you told us that you recieved the medical test request . and now you say that you recieved nothing .

Can you please tell us if you recieved the medical or not??

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Syrianhope said:
Dr.Ali I don't understand last week you told us that you recieved the medical test request . and now you say that you recieved nothing .

Can you please tell us if you recieved the medical or not??
you are confused my dear syrianhope,Ali David who got medical request,not drali,review old posts and u can notice it by urself.

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
dr tarekk said:
you are confused my dear syrianhope,Ali David who got medical request,not drali,review old posts and u can notice it by urself.
OK thank you Dr.Tarek..because I got lost ..Sorry Dr.Ali

nobleknight11

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Maybe sending too many emails and enquiries to them will slow down the processing more and more.. remember what they said:

Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 8 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
guys the idea behind this is only to put pressure on them .I am sure that they will not send our files back because they suppose to do the job of Amman office which for lack of resources could not process our files. I wish they send my file back since it would be the only file to be treated :D . sending emails like you want is better than nothing may be they feel that there are live people behind these files who are tired and frustrated from this long and endless waiting

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Barkoly .... I recieved medical email and other email for RFPR fees. 32bal 3andkon ..