+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after 5 months in express entry now i m not eligible.???? help me

batth62

Dec 16, 2015
Hello Guys

i a got a message from CIC that you are not eligible. whats the reason ???

My express entry starts from dec-2015 so it is only 5 months. Please help me guys :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Maybe the same reason: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-made-no-updates-at-all-and-my-profile-is-ineligible-plz-help-me-plz-t406942.0.html

batth62

Dec 16, 2015
Thanks for reply dear

i have not shown any funds till now what you think this must be the reason or any other ?
i dnt know what to do now

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
batth62 said:
Thanks for reply dear

i have not shown any funds till now what you think this must be the reason or any other ?
you should check the amount of funds you indicated in your express entry profile, I am sure it is below the required funds just like me.
I received a message from CIC and my profile is ineligible too.
create a new one and update the funds in your new profile and good luck.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
batth62 said:
Thanks for reply dear

Do you mean you are under CEC? Any chance your Canadian work experience became more than 3 years old?

batth62

Dec 16, 2015
Hanan22 said:
you should check the amount of funds you indicated in your express entry profile, I am sure it is below the required funds just like me.
I received a message from CIC and my profile is ineligible too.
create a new one and update the funds in your new profile and good luck.
i cant see any funds requirement in my express entry profile...... ??? ??? ??? help me on guys

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
batth62 said:
i cant see any funds requirement in my express entry profile...... ??? ??? ??? help me on guys
If I can remember clearly, I entered my amount of funds when I did the "eligibility test" BEFORE creating my express entry profile. I remember checking if I was eligible on the CIC website, by answering a series of questions and then it generated a special code which I used to create my EE profile. I think you should start this process from scratch like this and then enter at least the minimum required amount of money for you (and your family if applicable).

Hope this helps