+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise on how go about my re application

Brayhaw

Oct 9, 2024
Ghana
I was denied visa due to low proof of funds , in my re application I intend to have my proof of funds in my account but I’m being sponsored by my dad and step dad as well . Does it mean I will need two different deed of gift to proof the money deposit ? Is it advisable to have two different gift of deeds ? And is it compulsory to have both bank statement of them ? How do I proof he is my step father too

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Was funds only reason? How long is program? Did you pay first year tuition? How much did you show in first application?

Two different gift deeds since there are two different people. Show marriage certificate between your mother and step father. Why are they not showing their own bank statements?

Reactions: Brayhaw

Brayhaw

Oct 9, 2024
Ghana
1.Yes please funds was the only reason and with that the consular doesn’t think I will return .
2.2years post graduate diploma program
3. I paid first semester tuition which was 8030 Cad
4. 30k CAD which was from my dads business bank statement and my former supervisor who earlier wanted to help , he had over 400k but I referred him as an uncle which I think I couldn’t provide more documents to prove relationship think that account was ignored .
5 I can get their various statement my dad will be transferring from his business account which will be 15k and my step dad too as well
6. In my new application I will submit my dad’s savings account where he has 50k CAD as savings .
7. I can get the marriage cert too
8. I submitted only the business own because that where the source of funds would be wasn’t explain . He only saves in the new statement .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1.Yes please funds was the only reason and with that the consular doesn’t think I will return .
2.2years post graduate diploma program
3. I paid first semester tuition which was 8030 Cad
4. 30k CAD which was from my dads business bank statement and my former supervisor who earlier wanted to help , he had over 400k but I referred him as an uncle which I think I couldn’t provide more documents to prove relationship think that account was ignored .
5 I can get their various statement my dad will be transferring from his business account which will be 15k and my step dad too as well
6. In my new application I will submit my dad’s savings account where he has 50k CAD as savings .
7. I can get the marriage cert too
8. I submitted only the business own because that where the source of funds would be wasn’t explain . He only saves in the new statement .
3. Should have paid full. Look at total costs of program so $42k plus two years tuition and where is money coming from. How will you pay around $70-80k for the program?
4. Business statements are not considered, only personal bank statements. How old are you because if over 22 and doing a post grad then the issue is that you should be showing your own funds. So you lied and said he was an uncle.
5. Where is your own money? Personal bank statements should be at least 4 months old. Set up GIC with at least $21k.
7. Ok.
8. Business statements are not relevant, only personal.

Brayhaw

Oct 9, 2024
Ghana
3. I paid first semester because that was the way to get my seat for semester . And please with my tuition, the total fee for the year is 15k which I paid semester fee meaning it’s approximately 30k for the two years .
4 . I think that was a mistake I did earlier , I submitted my dads business account statement so i am considering using his personal savings account for my new application . Yes , i am 26 this year . I completed university at age 24 that’s 2022 and I had my mandatory national service for year and I am now just a graduate trainee which I earn very less . That is why I ddnt submit my statement earlier , I had very little amount in it . And with the “uncle” I lied ; I read somewhere that sponsors mostly are suppose to be close relatives or maybe workplace and I needed his statement for it because of the amount he had but this time round I don’t want to include him. But rather , use my dad’s statement , and get him and my step dad to transfer some amount to my account to serve as living expenses which I will add the necessary document step dad marriage cert with my mum .. and their bank statement together with letter of support . I don’t know if that should be ok .
5. Please I had no issue with GIC account , that’s what I really wanted but I can’t because I’m from Ghana and I have search through all the banks that is entrusted with gic but unfortunately Ghana isn’t part /not eligible .
Please your recommendations and advice is welcome

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
3. I paid first semester because that was the way to get my seat for semester . And please with my tuition, the total fee for the year is 15k which I paid semester fee meaning it’s approximately 30k for the two years .
4 . I think that was a mistake I did earlier , I submitted my dads business account statement so i am considering using his personal savings account for my new application . Yes , i am 26 this year . I completed university at age 24 that’s 2022 and I had my mandatory national service for year and I am now just a graduate trainee which I earn very less . That is why I ddnt submit my statement earlier , I had very little amount in it . And with the “uncle” I lied ; I read somewhere that sponsors mostly are suppose to be close relatives or maybe workplace and I needed his statement for it because of the amount he had but this time round I don’t want to include him. But rather , use my dad’s statement , and get him and my step dad to transfer some amount to my account to serve as living expenses which I will add the necessary document step dad marriage cert with my mum .. and their bank statement together with letter of support . I don’t know if that should be ok .
5. Please I had no issue with GIC account , that’s what I really wanted but I can’t because I’m from Ghana and I have search through all the banks that is entrusted with gic but unfortunately Ghana isn’t part /not eligible .
Please your recommendations and advice is welcome
If you are 26, you should be showing some of your own bank statements. Again only personal bank accounts are considered. If using your dad’s funds then he must show that the funds are in his personal account and enough to support you, himself and any of his other children. Same for step father. Did you order GCMS notes to find out reasons for refusal? What is the program? PAL?

Reactions: Brayhaw

Brayhaw

Oct 9, 2024
Ghana
If you are 26, you should be showing some of your own bank statements. Again only personal bank accounts are considered. If using your dad’s funds then he must show that the funds are in his personal account and enough to support you, himself and any of his other children. Same for step father. Did you order GCMS notes to find out reasons for refusal? What is the program? PAL?
Sure , I have requested for the gcms note since last month but yet to receive it , pdg in occupational health and safety management. I have my pal which expires in January. I hope the documents I said earlier are enough to serve as proof . That’s my dad’s personal statement , which he wil transfer some amount to mine together with my step dad . And my step dad too will show his statement to which the money he deposits to my account will reflect . Then I add his marriage cert with my mum.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sure , I have requested for the gcms note since last month but yet to receive it , pdg in occupational health and safety management. I have my pal which expires in January. I hope the documents I said earlier are enough to serve as proof . That’s my dad’s personal statement , which he wil transfer some amount to mine together with my step dad . And my step dad too will show his statement to which the money he deposits to my account will reflect . Then I add his marriage cert with my mum.
You need to be very careful. Getting PR may be extremely difficult with that degree.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
If you genuinely want to study and improve your career in your home country with that pdg program, that's good.
It's much harder to use that as a path for immigration as things have changed.