Advise on Employment section PGWP

danaaa

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
STUDY
Hi all,
I have a question on employment section in pgwp application. Throughout my studies (2 year Masters program) I hade 3 part-time short-term off campus jobs as well as several on-campus research and grader positions. My uni does not provide any detail info on pgwp application, so I searched through others. One of Canadian Universities has a guide, which says "you do not need to include any part-time on and off-campus positions". So won`t it affect my application and look like misrepresentation? I would rather not include, as I had off and on campus jobs at the same time, so I`m afraid it might look like I exceeded 20 hrs/week limit (I didn`t, and my SP allows to work off campus). Thanks!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all,
I have a question on employment section in pgwp application. Throughout my studies (2 year Masters program) I hade 3 part-time short-term off campus jobs as well as several on-campus research and grader positions. My uni does not provide any detail info on pgwp application, so I searched through others. One of Canadian Universities has a guide, which says "you do not need to include any part-time on and off-campus positions". So won`t it affect my application and look like misrepresentation? I would rather not include, as I had off and on campus jobs at the same time, so I`m afraid it might look like I exceeded 20 hrs/week limit (I didn`t, and my SP allows to work off campus). Thanks!
Not listing all employment = lying on an immigration form. List everything. If the location doesn't clearly indicate a job was on campus, you can include an LOE.

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Not listing all employment = lying on an immigration form. List everything. If the location doesn't clearly indicate a job was on campus, you can include an LOE.
hello,
what is the difference between employment section and study questionnaire section, does it need to have all companies?
Is work history of express entry different from these employment sections?

Vandir

Jul 3, 2022
The ircc explicitly states that employment info is not required for PGWP on the instruction form. All you accomplish by including it is increasing the odds you make a mistake and get into trouble for discrepancies with past/future applications.