+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice needed regarding WES/ECA number

BBeard

May 25, 2017
I did not receive WES ECA report even after 16 days passed hence I created EE profile with the number provided in the online WES report.
I received WES report today and instead of the number provided in the online report, it has "/xx" slash and two letters at the end of it in reference number (that resembles in first 7 numbers).
that is NNNNNNN/xx. NNNNNNN (that I used as WES Cert number in EE profile) is the Report Number and NNNNNNN/xx is mentioned as Reference Number.
Should I edit my profile and add "/xx" or would the report number be sufficient?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I did not receive WES ECA report even after 16 days passed hence I created EE profile with the number provided in the online WES report.
I received WES report today and instead of the number provided in the online report, it has "/xx" slash and two letters at the end of it in reference number (that resembles in first 7 numbers).
that is NNNNNNN/xx. NNNNNNN (that I used as WES Cert number in EE profile) is the Report Number and NNNNNNN/xx is mentioned as Reference Number.
Should I edit my profile and add "/xx" or would the report number be sufficient?
Your reference number should be the one mentioned as ECA# on your ECA report summary page. Its should be something like 1234567IMM.

BBeard

May 25, 2017
Your reference number should be the one mentioned as ECA# on your ECA report summary page. Its should be something like 1234567IMM.
Yes it is 1234567/IN.
However I used the report number that is 1234567 without "/IN", however IRCC can confirm that I didn't just randomly use this number before receiving "completed" report from WES using the "Completion"/"Evaluation" date that I used from final online report from WES.