+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice needed on CPCM/ Inland SCLP application

Jaype

May 31, 2015
Hi internet,

I hope someone here can help, as I'm stumped.

I'm a brit (spouse) who is being sponsored by my Quebec born and raised wife (inland application). We've filled everything in correctly (as far as we can both see) but so far I have had two forms sent back again. I've talked with the guys at CIC helpdesk who also can't seem to see any errors (though they don't have access to the forms). I get an auto-generated message asking me to resubmit the forms along with my letter to 'Inland SCLP'.

As advised by the helpdesk I sent an email back, scanned everything back in (including their letter) and emailed it to the provided address. I also added a query, noting that CIC helpdesk couldn't seem to see what was wrong with the forms either, and that I needed further clarification on what was missing.

So far, they just sent back the same auto-generated letter [see below quoted text]. Very frustrating, as this application is now bordering on an epic wait (they lost it once, didn't tell us for 6 months, resent it to a wrong address and we had to resubmit back in February). So please help!

With regard to the Background / Declaration form, I submitted additional information and structured it Month/Year to Month/Year, no errors that I can see, all fields are completed.

I did notice an error on the family form (shamefully) I omitted an h from my spouses name. Would that cause them to send it back?

Code:
Specifically, you have submitted an incomplete Schedule A Background / Declaration (IMM5669)

form(s) and/or incomplete Additional Family Information (IMM5406) form(s). 

For the Schedule A Background / Declaration (IMM5669) form you must provide details for every

month and year since the age of 18 or the past 10 years from the date on which your was application 

received (2015/02/09), whichever is most recent. There can be no gaps in this period of time.

For the Additional Family Information (IMM5406) form you must complete the required fields for all 

applicable family members. 

You may obtain these forms at: 

cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf.

cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf

The requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within 30 days from 

the date of this letter. 

Failure to provide the required documents with all required information may result in the refusal of 

your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to 

your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted. 

Please send the documents/information to:

Attention: Application Advancement – INLAND SCLP

Email: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

It's too bad you applied inland. You would have been already approved or looking at approval fairly soon if you had applied outland.

Without being able to see your forms, no one can really tell you if you've made mistakes.

With IMM5669, make sure that every single month back to the age of 18 is accounted for, even if it's more than 10 years ago.

With IMM5406, make sure that every family member and all of their requested details are listed. If you don't have some info, such as a sibling's address, explain on an additional sheet.

Jaype

May 31, 2015
Yeah - It's definitely more long-winded applying inland, it's been a bit of a painful mistake to have made.

I've filled out every section of the form and added additional info. The dates (from -> to) all match up to the next role with no gaps in time... I did notice however that my addresses had a gap of 3 months (I was travelling). Hope that was it! Fingers crossed.