+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice needed from Qorax,Kanamen and other Generous members

Mahaa

Sep 2, 2011
Hello everyone,
I am a new member on this forum.I am newly immigrant landed in Toronto in June 2011.My husband went back after a week of landing and I stayed back with my relatives to pick Permanant Residence Cards.I received my husband's PR card on 18th August but mine got lost in mail coz both the cards were issued on same date as per information of call centre agents.Now I want to go back to london.We are planning to come back to toronto on permanant basis next year in June inshallah.

I spoke to call centre agent about my card,they told me that I have to wait for a month time to apply for fresh application of PR card if its lost in mail and if i want to travel I can come back with travel document.

My issue is that,do they issue travel document easily?Is there any possibility that I may be refused?Should I apply for new card and leave or should I stay here for another 3 months which i dont want to?

Please suggest and advice best option.

Thanking you all in advance.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahaa said:
Hello everyone,
I am a new member on this forum.I am newly immigrant landed in Toronto in June 2011.My husband went back after a week of landing and I stayed back with my relatives to pick Permanant Residence Cards.I received my husband's PR card on 18th August but mine got lost in mail coz both the cards were issued on same date as per information of call centre agents.Now I want to go back to london.We are planning to come back to toronto on permanant basis next year in June inshallah.

I spoke to call centre agent about my card,they told me that I have to wait for a month time to apply for fresh application of PR card if its lost in mail and if i want to travel I can come back with travel document.

My issue is that,do they issue travel document easily?Yes, if you have other landing papers and proof with you Is there any possibility that I may be refused?No ,unless thrers a major issueShould I apply for new card and leave or should I stay here for another 3 months which i dont want to?Its upto you

Please suggest and advice best option.

Thanking you all in advance.