+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business

AM Tuhin

Jun 29, 2018
I am an ACCA Affiliate and i have obtained Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business which is awarded by ACCA, UK. I want to how this Diploma would be equivalent in Canada?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
If you are ACCA affiliate you'll be awarded equivalency to bachelors degree (4 years)

AM Tuhin

Jun 29, 2018
If you are ACCA affiliate you'll be awarded equivalency to bachelors degree (4 years)
But i want to know will i be awarded any additional equivalent degree for this diploma, say for Bsc Honours in Applied Accounting from OBU will give additional 4 Years degree to an ACCA affiliate.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
No you won't be awarded anything additional for this diploma

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi did you go ahead with your evaluation?

Asasas

Jun 13, 2019
But i want to know will i be awarded any additional equivalent degree for this diploma, say for Bsc Honours in Applied Accounting from OBU will give additional 4 Years degree to an ACCA affiliate.

Hi!

I wanted to ask for some clarity on this matter.

I don’t have a bachelors.

I’m a member of ACCA.

Got WES evaluation done as a member of ACCA. They gave me a 4 years Canadian equivalence for it.

Is it worth adding the Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting onto my evaluation? so If they evaluated it, I can select 2 or more Certificate/Diploma/Degree option on the express entry application? That way my points will improve...

Or is it more doable to register for CAT and get it through exemptions?

Which would be more advisable?

Some direction is greatly appreciated ☺

Ahmednazir

Jan 15, 2019
Hi!

I wanted to ask for some clarity on this matter.

I don’t have a bachelors.

I’m a member of ACCA.

Got WES evaluation done as a member of ACCA. They gave me a 4 years Canadian equivalence for it.

Is it worth adding the Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting onto my evaluation? so If they evaluated it, I can select 2 or more Certificate/Diploma/Degree option on the express entry application? That way my points will improve...

Or is it more doable to register for CAT and get it through exemptions?

Which would be more advisable?

Some direction is greatly appreciated ☺
Any updates

Jan 21, 2020
When asking ACCA to send required document to WES, how did you asked ACCA, what document did you asked ACCA to send to WES?
I just sent an email to info@accaglobal.com with the below message:

I applied for Educational Credential Assessment for my recently awarded Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business in World Education Services (WES Canada) and I would to request your good office if you can directly send to WES Canada for the Diploma/Transcript.

My WES Reference# ___-. Attached is the requirement checklist and if possible for you to do Option 1. Please advise what is necessarily required from my side, if any.

Below is my ACCA account information:

ACCA ID:

Name: Jefrey Abanilla

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
I just sent an email to info@accaglobal.com with the below message:

I applied for Educational Credential Assessment for my recently awarded Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business in World Education Services (WES Canada) and I would to request your good office if you can directly send to WES Canada for the Diploma/Transcript.

My WES Reference# ___-. Attached is the requirement checklist and if possible for you to do Option 1. Please advise what is necessarily required from my side, if any.

Below is my ACCA account information:

ACCA ID:

Name: Jefrey Abanilla
Thanks a lot ... so its free of cost right? and How long did it take for them to send and WES to receive.

Reactions: zeeshantq