+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR: PR Application to submit back of passport photo (dated, signed and stamped)

aakm

Aug 28, 2024
Hi Every one,

My medical exam has been passed and IRCC requested an additional document request to submit the back of the passport photo (dated, signed and stamped).

Q1. Can I submit a new front photo and back photo with dated, signed and stamped because the digital photo which I submitted is from last year?

Q2. How can I submit the photo on irrc with front and back in jpe format? Can I scan the photo (front & back) and create a single pdf document and upload?

Thanks in advance for your response.

samsoor momand

Star Member
May 18, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
I hope for all the international rescuers. My wife Name Huma Tazkirli No 82053 and my Name Samsoor Momand my Tazkiri no 42308were both journalists. My wife natonal Radio (RTA)The Taliban blew up my father's Name Madar khancar. My father was a colonel. He was the commander of the Eastern Zone. He died six years ago in Chadna. My wife left the duty, then we did 10 years of duty with the IRC office in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. Because of the duty, the Taliban arrested me three times, tortured me, kept me in a dark room for two nights. We are laborers and we are killing your wife and three small children too, so we hope you save our lives. The IRC office has also given us a letter of recommendation and an echar letter, so we hope you save our lives and the lives of our children. We are living in fear. -- Sent from Samsoor Momand --
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2014/1/12
Doc's Request.
2023/2/12
Nomination.....
Ishaq orzala samoom mosa huma samsoor
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Yas
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
How can send pasport

samsoor momand

Star Member
May 18, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
I hope for all the international rescuers. My wife Name Huma Tazkirli No 82053 and my Name Samsoor Momand my Tazkiri no 42308were both journalists. My wife natonal Radio (RTA)The Taliban blew up my father's Name Madar khancar. My father was a colonel. He was the commander of the Eastern Zone. He died six years ago in Chadna. My wife left the duty, then we did 10 years of duty with the IRC office in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. Because of the duty, the Taliban arrested me three times, tortured me, kept me in a dark room for two nights. We are laborers and we are killing your wife and three small children too, so we hope you save our lives. The IRC office has also given us a letter of recommendation and an echar letter, so we hope you save our lives and the lives of our children. We are living in fear. -- Sent from Samsoor Momand --
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2014/1/12
Doc's Request.
2023/2/12
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Yas
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No

samsoor momand

Star Member
May 18, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2014/1/12
Doc's Request.
2023/2/12
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Yas
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Full Legal Name:

Huma Niazai

21-July-1983

Date of BirtH:

National ID:

IRC- Afghanistan Badge Number: A1858

Job Location:

Jalalabad with frequent travels to targeted Districts

Job Title:

CLTS Technician

3th March 2018

Start Date:

Name of Supervisor:

Hafizuddin Faqiree

IRC Afghanistan, Deputy Program Coordinator

Supervisor's Position:

As a Country Director of the organization and

based on my relationship with the supervisor

of Ms. Huma Niazai I am confident that the

information provided in this letter is accurate

and to the best of my knowledge and Ms.

Huma Niazai does not pose any threats to

national security and safety of the United

States. As result, I highly recommend Ms

Huma Niazai for the Chief of Mission (COM)

approval for the Special Immigrant Visa (SIV).

Vicki Aken, Country Director

(Vicki.Aken@rescue.com)

www.rescue.org

Personal Email: vjaken@gmail.com

Phone: +93 (0)793400802

Citizenship: United States of Amer
ica (USA)To: Chief of mission (COM), US Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan

This letter intends to recommend Ms. Huma Niazai for the US Government Special Immigrant

Visa (SIV). Ms. Huma Niazai has joined IRC- Afghanistan as a CLTS Technician on March 03

2017 as a direct employee of the International Rescue Committee- Afghanistan, based in

Nangarhar with frequent travels to other targeted Districts as part of his job requirements.

during this period (3th March 2018till May,31, 2020), Ms. Huma Niazai has served an

supported USAID Subcontract, to Family Health International (FHI) Sub- Contract Number

(CN- PO16003468) with Prime Award Number AlD-306-C-16-00007), project aimed to

improve nutritious status of community people in targeted communities through

implementing of WASH, livelihood, and nutrition activities

Time under my supervision since (March 03, 2018 till May 31, 2020), Ms. Huma Niaza

proved himself to be extremely reliable, hardworking, dedicated to our missions, and loyal in

supporting the projects, traveling to target Districts, where he worked under some of the

toughest security situations in a highly efficient manner. during this time Ms. Huma Niazai

had provided sensitive activities on behalf of US funding, focused on the recruitment

process.

Besides, he travels to all targeted Districts and support the projects with help of all needed

Manager activities towards accomplishment of set goals.

Consequently, due to escalation of unrests in Afghanistan, Ms. Huma Niazai remains a target

of the armed opposition groups (Taliban and Islamic State of Khurasan) for having worked on

behalf of the U.S.gove

My name is Huma Niazi, we are both journalists. I was a reporter for National Radio and Television of Nangarhar and my husband was a reporter for inkaas FM Radio

The Taliban killed my husband's father because he was a colonel. Madar Khan was a financial officer of the Eastern Zone, the Taliban told him that he was a NATO mercenary, so he was killed in an explosion. On February 2, 2017, a suicide attack occurred in the fruit market of Jalalabad city and he was killed. .

I work in the IRC office from 2017 to 2023, my husband was detained three times by the Taliban in 2022, his eyes and hands were closed, but your wife works in the foreigner's office, her hands and eyes are mine and He tied the child in front of him and took him to an unknown place and blindfolded him for two nights. My eldest son is 9 years old and I have three other children. The Taliban came to my house twice to take me and my husband and kill us, but my husband was not there. That night, our house was in Jalalabad city with Tablighi Jamaat. that time My gold bangle and wrist and office laptop computer and cash 50,000 afghanis, a big mobile phone, a work mobile phone, another office, an IPAT mobile phone, which was given to me by the IRC office. They took the house in Angur Bagh, which is a little bit in the middle of the city. Here, the Taliban did not know about us. A month later, the Taliban came. That night, my husband had gone to Kabul. Do not hit my house. They took $1800 from my pocket and said that we will kill your husband and you. Leave the duty. The first time we shared the theft report with the head of the IRC named Idris Kamui and the second time when the Taliban came who were not my husband, I sent the IRC office to the IRC security. Are you asking? The Taliban told me that we I will kill you and your husband and four children just like we killed your father-in-law. Another time, they caught my husband in the city of Daya, on his way home, and took him to an unknown place. Your father was a foreign worker because we died as a NATO worker and your wife had to leave the International Rescue Committee (IRC) office. So I quit my job, I have a HR letter and a letter of recommendation from USAID and IRC Save our lives and do our case quickly or the Taliban will kill us