+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Administrative Error.

Kevin Robin

Dec 1, 2017
Hey
So i got my Visa approved on November 30th and today i got a call from Canada Embassy Delhi Stating that i have to resumbit my passport to the nearest VAC as there is some administrative error in my Visa . So i have to restamp it again? Will this take a lot of time? Does any one had the same situation?
Please reply

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi Kevin,
I am undergoing a similar situation too. I was granted a Canadian Student Visa and my application status said approved. Then i got a call from Canadian Embassy Delhi stating that my visa has been cancelled and asked me to submit my passport to the canadian high commission. I went to the high commission with my passport. They simply stamped my passport with "Cancelled without Prejudice". I am not really sure what that means. My course begins on Jan 25th. I had already made all the travel plans but not sure what the next step should be. Wondering what was the outcome of your situation and if you heard back from anyone on this? any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Sounds like your visa has been cancelled for some reason. Did you not ask them why when they stamped your passport?

N

navjotsinghk

Sounds like your visa has been cancelled for some reason. Did you not ask them why when they stamped your passport?
I asked them a number of times but they dint tell me anything. They said we 'might' send an email in the next few months mentioning why my visa was cancelled.

N

navjotsinghk

Dont worry , you will get your visa stamped in 5 days.
I dint get you Kevin, can you please provide few more details as to what happened in your case? How can you say it would be stamped when they gave my passport back to me after cancelling it? What should be the next steps? And thanks a lot for the quick response btw..

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I asked them a number of times but they dint tell me anything. They said we 'might' send an email in the next few months mentioning why my visa was cancelled.
I would have left the building until I got an answer, but that's just me. You need to follow up with them again to get an answer. No point in saying why, you need an answer