+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address, reference letter

Ratikjo

Jan 24, 2018
My employer is located in California and I worked at the client location in Florida. In address history for those 6 months, I gave the address where I stayed in Florida. Is this fine?

I have a reference letter with job duties from my employer, do I need to get the reference letter from client too?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
My employer is located in California and I worked at the client location in Florida. In address history for those 6 months, I gave the address where I stayed in Florida. Is this fine?

I have a reference letter with job duties from my employer, do I need to get the reference letter from client too?
That's fine.

Reactions: fmk8890

Ratikjo

Jan 24, 2018
Can I mention California(employer address) for State in Work History and Florida(Client address) for State in Personal History for this employment?

In personal history, it asks for the place where the activity took. I am confused, please help.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Can I mention California(employer address) for State in Work History and Florida(Client address) for State in Personal History for this employment?

In personal history, it asks for the place where the activity took. I am confused, please help.
Just keep it simple and mention Florida only. If you want, explain this in one line in the LOE.

k0110b

Jan 8, 2019

I am in the exact same situation. Can you tell me what did you do finally?