+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History

MARIECL

Jul 18, 2023
Hello, this is to kindly check if someone can help with my query:
My husband lives in Lebanon but he also has the Qatar residency. Should he put Lebanese as the country of residence, and from which date to which date in this case, as he cannot put Qatar as well, as he keeps traveling in-between both countries. Accordingly for the travel history, does he have to put the Qatar trips (which are almost over a 100 in the last 10 years)?
Thank you!

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
My husband lives in Lebanon but he also has the Qatar residency. Should he put Lebanese as the country of residence, and from which date to which date in this case, as he cannot put Qatar as well, as he keeps traveling in-between both countries. Accordingly for the travel history, does he have to put the Qatar trips (which are almost over a 100 in the last 10 years)?
Thank you!
Ircc says, no need to put travel history of home country and country of residence.
Pls seek someone's advise as well...

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you!
Resident country would be the one he is currently residing in.
Yes he had to mention all trips.
Hope this helps.