address change

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I got my CC charged on 17th for NOC 2281 application but I still haven't received PER email. At the time of submission I was living in a gulf country while my wife was in my home country . Now my wife is coming to the gulf country where I live on family joining visa, also I have changed my apartment in the country where I live.

Once I get PER i plan to submit the new details of my wife resident visa along with police certificate to them. Also in application I provided police certificate of my home country but forgot to add police cert of gulf country so this time along with my wife's details and police cert. i will also attach my police cert of that gulf country.

I want to know how to do you update these details. Should I just write down the new address of apartment in a blank A4 paper ( letter style) and send it to Visa office ( once I get PER) or I should re-fill some form and then submit to them. Has anyone tried faxing it ? There are several online companies providing paid fax services which I can use and I guess they would be quick.

roland27

Jun 3, 2014
Hi I got the same questions. How do we update these information? Where do we send these doc? Cic or vo office?

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was on the same boat. It took them 5 weeks to send me the PER Email once my CC was charged.

make sure you check your junk folders too, sometime, it might end up there.

Once I receive the Email, I was able to check my status online where I found out that my address was wrong.

once you have log-in access to CIC website, to check application status, there will be an option to update your mailing address.

I updated my mailing address online and now waiting for mail from them, my case status in in-progress since last two months (for NOC 2171).

you guys will just have to wait for that email, it will take some weeks before you will receive it, good luck to both of you!