+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

additional proofs asked by CIC-New Delhi.Pls share your experience.

amisese

Feb 25, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I got married in June 2009, and my husband is PR of Canada. He sponsored for my PR in August 2009 and the file was cleared from CIC mississauga in sep 2009. Our file was received at CIC New Delhi in last week of sep.
Thereafter we got a letter on 25th Nov form New Delhi asking for additional marriage photos,. We submitted the required in first week of Dec.
However, it has been 3 months since then but we have not got any mail/reply from CIC about our application.
We even enquired for our case at CIC New Delhi office thorough email, and they acknowledged by stating that our file has not been yet reviewed.

If anyone has gone thorugh the same, pls share your experience and processing time with us.
Thanks in advance.

PS: While submitting the file we submitted all the proofs required: Marriage and outing photographs, our email conversations, phone bills, and other related proofs.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
Just wait for some more time. CHC said your file is not yet reviewed by the concerned officer. So, there is no other alternative. Once they satisfy, and if no nore documents required, they will ask to send your pasport.

amisese

Feb 25, 2010
Hi Wilson,
Thanks for the reply.
but is there anyone who has same experience like me and can share it here.

amisese

Feb 25, 2010
got the Passport request from New Delhi-CHC.

Hi All,
I have mixed feelings right now. I am so happy but also scared by this VISA processing procedure.
Yesterday, I got the PPR from CHC New Delhi by mail. I applied for PR in August 2009. Along with the letter they have asked for my sponsor's passport details and also they have sent a background check form which I need to fill up and send it back to them. I was worried if this is a usual procedure or they are still in doubt?

Moreover, in letter its mentioned in bold that " This letter doesnt guarantee of VISA issuance."
I am worried what they mean by this statement.
It would be great if someone who has the same experience can share it with me in this forum.

Thanks for your help.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Some times there can be an embarrassing situation during the PR processing formalities. You have to be patient and submit all the requirements what they asked for. There is nothing to get worried and tensed when you see some remarks or notes in their letters, which are usual. PPR after a final decision for visa issue parhaps show a warning as " Please don't make travel booking/plan while you get a visa stamped on your passport.". .

Just take it easy and go ahead. Everything will be fine. Good luck.