+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Language points max

daisybuc

Mar 3, 2023
I took the TEF for additional french language points (my first language is English). However, as I input the information I see that I got a 400+ score in reading, but the form to input only goes up to 300 points.

Am I doing something wrong?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I took the TEF for additional french language points (my first language is English). However, as I input the information I see that I got a 400+ score in reading, but the form to input only goes up to 300 points.

Am I doing something wrong?
Look under the "Equivalence ancien score" column - that's your right score. The score out 699 (under the Score / 699 column) scale is not the one you should be inputting.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Unfortunately, looks like nothing changed (I might have not met the minimum, double checking now). That, or the score just hasn't updated.
Your profile will take time to update and reflect the results(it isn't instant iirc). You can try calculating your additional points added using the CRS calculator by IRCC. It will give you instant results.

daisybuc

Mar 3, 2023
Your profile will take time to update and reflect the results(it isn't instant iirc). You can try calculating your additional points added using the CRS calculator by IRCC. It will give you instant results.
Sorry! Forgot to reply. I got 5 points! 4 for B1 skills (1 pt) and 2 for a B2 skill (2pt).

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay