+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Information Requested-Spousal Sponsorship- Help needed

AravindN

May 11, 2019
Hi,

I applied for spousal sponsorship application last month. I got an email today mentioning addtional information needed. Details as below

Schedule A Online: Schedule A Online This must be received at this office by: 2024/10/26

Please include in the section “Personal history” the following period(s) of time: 2024/05 to 2024/08. Please include in the section “Addresses” the following period(s) of time: 2024/05 to 2024/08. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
This is a miss from my end as i started the application in february and submitted in august. So just need to update the dates.

But the challenge is this is in online form "IMM5669". This is online. The application page is still showing submitted and no option to edit the form.

What IRCC is recommmending is this

1. You may upload the requested information/documents to your MyCIC account.

2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
How can i submit this information? Can i download a PDF version and edit and submit? Or will the page where we submit spousal application allow me to edit?