Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Yeah it is green and uploaded already,i see in my letter of Employment is given placeholder,but this letter i had already uploaded during the submission of my eAPR,it's almost one year,all has question mark on the right side which i had uploaded but in this placeholder no question mark but i already asked to Legalfalcon and he told me to wait few days and see.even yesterday i called to IRCC,the agent told me they didn;t request me any documents for now because my background is already completed so medical is left only and officer is reviewing and planing to give extension,it was expired on May 2017,

Reactions: qnl83

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys please click in view submitted documents and chech if you could see this or not
The following documents were submitted or have been requested to support your application.

You can only provide new versions of previously submitted documents if we request it.

If you do not send the requested document by the deadline, the status will change to "Overdue" and you will not be able to submit the document. We will review your application without the requested document.

After attaching your document, choose the "Next" button and follow the instructions to submit your document.

Orjetazh

Oct 16, 2015
Category........
QSW
The same to me. It says " We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."
But there is no message below.

I have done an enquiry.

To the application of my sister is a different message about the medical exams but there is no message also.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
CPC Ottawa replied to my email saying they do not need any further documents despite the message in my account.

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for the update. Did it just show up? I have nothing there. All the requests are green and uploaded. No extra slots. Also, if you don't mind sharing, what request did you get?
My inbox also shows nothing!

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Guys don't worry its a bug. if you don't have anything on the inbox then all good ... hope CIC fixes this issue soon :)

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Guys please click in view submitted documents and chech if you could see this or not
The following documents were submitted or have been requested to support your application.

You can only provide new versions of previously submitted documents if we request it.

If you do not send the requested document by the deadline, the status will change to "Overdue" and you will not be able to submit the document. We will review your application without the requested document.

After attaching your document, choose the "Next" button and follow the instructions to submit your document.
I can see exact same info when i clicked on "View Submitted Application" ...there is nothing left, I uploaded all mandatory documents..

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
guys just now CIC posted this message on the website

We are currently experiencing very high traffic on our online services. You may have difficulty accessing them. We are working to resolve this issue.

• If you are unable to submit a document on time as a result of the technical difficulties, try again over the next few days. If you are concerned about missing your deadline, submit the requested documents using the IRCC Webform.
  • You may see an incorrect application status asking for a medical exam or additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents or do a medical, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.

Farah611818

Jun 28, 2017
Have you received anything like this???

You are requested to submit additional documents to the Canada Visa Office, for further processing. Please visit the Canada Visa Application Centre 2/3 working days after receiving this email to collect the envelope containing further instructions or call CVAC helpline number for further information. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I have the same problem. It says "We are still Processing your additional documents". But My Final Decision is Made and Approved, still it shows so:

any idea ?

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details