+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional documents required for medical ...

Punz

May 21, 2019
Hi , i have applied under fsw and did a upfront medical around 22 dec 2022 , now I have received a request letter in my gckey account that says "

Please note that we have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the
Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and
that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete
Please upload proof that you have completed your medical examination(s) to your MyCIC account within
30 days from the date of this correspondence.

My agent is telling me to get a new medical done from another city . But i read somewhere that we shouldn't do a re medical unless ircc asks for it . I'm confused ,,, what is ircc asking for ... And new medical or some kind of letter from my current panel physician that says they have completed all the necessary tests ? And what is mycic account , what documents should I upload ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi , i have applied under fsw and did a upfront medical around 22 dec 2022 , now I have received a request letter in my gckey account that says "

Please note that we have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the
Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and
that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete
Please upload proof that you have completed your medical examination(s) to your MyCIC account within
30 days from the date of this correspondence.

My agent is telling me to get a new medical done from another city . But i read somewhere that we shouldn't do a re medical unless ircc asks for it . I'm confused ,,, what is ircc asking for ... And new medical or some kind of letter from my current panel physician that says they have completed all the necessary tests ? And what is mycic account , what documents should I upload ?
Why do people have non RCIC agents? They(non RCIC agents) are dumb af. I am pretty sure you should upload the scan of info sheet (or called something else) and ask the hospital that did your upfront medicals to confirm everything was done.

When you log into GCKey, do you see the upfront medical info in it? Often these consultants mess up and upload wrong doc in it.

Last edited:

Punz

May 21, 2019
Already uploaded the upfront medical info sheet and medical bill receipt in gckey account but now there's a new request from ircc and asking for replacement document titled medical rep Imm1017 (copy 2 ) in the document upload section . I don't know what to do , i don't know what document is missing and going for a medical again makes no sense , and i also don't think they are asking for medical again but my representative is saying go for medical again even if the current panel physician updates documents from their side . Who can I raise this query to from ircc ?