Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Hi guys,

I submitted my PR application one week ago. All this time Status of application was Review in progress (no medical needed). Today I received new message with request for additional documents:

- 999999999 (my UCI number from application for work permit. I received this number when came to Canada with work permit 2 years ago)
- Use of representative form.

I don't understand what they need for the first document? Copy of my work permit?
Why they need form of represenative if I advised in my application that I will submit this application by myself?
We have one more application in process - work permit extension. Fot this application we used third party. Could be that this is the reason? Do I need to use the same company for my PR application? Or I just need to confirm that for PR application I don't use third party?

Please help! Thank you!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to confirm that you aren't using the representative for your PR application. CIC cannot (and will not) force you to appoint a representative.

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Thanks Asivad!

Could be that CIC want a copy of IMM5476 for work permit extension? Should I write Letter to explain that I have two application and only for one I use third party?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SvetaB said:
Thanks Asivad!

Could be that CIC want a copy of IMM5476 for work permit extension? Should I write Letter to explain that I have two application and only for one I use third party?
No harm sending them that and making it clear that you're using a representative for one of your applications.

Sep 13, 2015
Hi all,
I am a PNP applicant via EE. Medicals passed ECAS in process

got a schedule A request two weeks ago. Background still " not started".

got a visitor visa denial to Canada in 2013. my FSW application in 2014 was also returned due to "incomplete documentation". the FSW application was never processed @ all.

while I was filling the schedule A requested two weeks ago, I only mentioned the visitor visa denial in 2013. i didn't mention the FSW returned application because i thought it was processed at all.

it started occurring to me since yesterday that i should send a fresh schedule A via CSE and fill both the visitor visa denial and the FSW returned application which was never processed but was returned to me due to incomplete documentation.

i need advice on this pls

Sep 13, 2015
Hi all,
I am a PNP applicant via EE. Medicals passed ECAS in process

got a schedule A request two weeks ago. Background still " not started".

got a visitor visa denial to Canada in 2013. my FSW application in 2014 was also returned due to "incomplete documentation". the FSW application was never processed @ all.

while I was filling the schedule A requested two weeks ago, I only mentioned the visitor visa denial in 2013. i didn't mention the FSW returned application because i thought it was processed at all.

it started occurring to me since yesterday that i should send a fresh schedule A via CSE and fill both the visitor visa denial and the FSW returned application which was never processed but was returned to me due to incomplete documentation.

i need advice on this pls

diundi

Oct 11, 2015
SvetaB said:
Hi guys,

I submitted my PR application one week ago. All this time Status of application was Review in progress (no medical needed). Today I received new message with request for additional documents:

- 999999999 (my UCI number from application for work permit. I received this number when came to Canada with work permit 2 years ago)
- Use of representative form.

I don't understand what they need for the first document? Copy of my work permit?
Why they need form of represenative if I advised in my application that I will submit this application by myself?
We have one more application in process - work permit extension. Fot this application we used third party. Could be that this is the reason? Do I need to use the same company for my PR application? Or I just need to confirm that for PR application I don't use third party?

Please help! Thank you!
Hi Sveta,

I am also in exactly same situation and received exactly same letter from CIC. I am not sure why they are asking for representative, and what does the first line with UCI number means.

I am not sure what to do next and need to respond within a week but not able to do anything as this is long weekend. Kindly help how you were able to resolve this. Please reply ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Chetan

sairam_25

Mar 6, 2013
diundi said:
Hi Sveta,

I am also in exactly same situation and received exactly same letter from CIC. I am not sure why they are asking for representative, and what does the first line with UCI number means.

I am not sure what to do next and need to respond within a week but not able to do anything as this is long weekend. Kindly help how you were able to resolve this. Please reply ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Chetan

Hi diundi,

Did you try to give a call to CIC ? Though its hard to get in touch with the representatives. They found really helpful to me .

Also UCI stands for Universal Client identification number. Its an eight digit number,that you can find on your work permit .

Did you also use a reprsentative before any time ?

diundi

Oct 11, 2015
sairam_25 said:
Hi diundi,

Did you try to give a call to CIC ? Though its hard to get in touch with the representatives. They found really helpful to me .

Also UCI stands for Universal Client identification number. Its an eight digit number,that you can find on your work permit .

Did you also use a reprsentative before any time ?
Hi Sairam,

Thanks for replying but my situation is that they are asking for three documents

The first one just states UCI number and my name
Other two are representative forms.

I used representative for my WP application but I didn;t use representative for my PR application. I am not sure why they are asking me for representative form when i selected No for representative in my PR application.

I am not sure how to respond to them, do I need to hire a lawyer now ?

I am not able to contact them because of the holiday weekend.

Thanks & Regards,
Chetan

sairam_25

Mar 6, 2013
diundi said:
Hi Sairam,

Thanks for replying but my situation is that they are asking for three documents

I used representative for my WP application but I didn;t use representative for my PR application. I am not sure why they are asking me for representative form when i selected No for representative in my PR application.

Thanks & Regards,
Chetan
First of all , Don't worry . You don't need a lawyer .

So just to understand more clearly . Did you get your ITA and they asked you to provide this information ? Or this is for PNP ?

sairam_25

Mar 6, 2013
diundi said:
Hi Sairam,

Thanks & Regards,
Chetan

Sorry , Understood that you applied for PR.

So as the Asivad suggested. Why dont you write a brief Letter stating your situation ?

Best way to go !!!