+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents Request - OINP

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Folks,

today I received request for duplicate ECA/WES and also additional documentation.

The e-mail was as follows:

"Hello XXXXXXXX,

Please be advised that the OINP requires additional information/documentation in order to continue processing your application for nomination.

The OINP must be satisfied that applicants hold a minimum of one year of work experience. One year of consecutive work experience must fall within the same National Occupation Classification (NOC). Remaining experience may be in a different high-skilled NOC. Eligible work experience must also be paid, and full-time (or part-time equivalent).

You have indicated that you have held five positions with XXXXXX since 2007. In support of this experience, you have submitted an employment confirmation letter. You have not submitted any corroborating documentation to demonstrate that your experience is eligible for consideration. You have not submitted any documentation to confirm that you were paid in these positions.

Kindly provide copies of the following by email or mail/courier:

· Your pay slips for December 2007, December 2008, December 2009, December 2010, December 2011, December 2012, December 2013, December 2014, and December 2015;

· Your bank statements showing the deposit of your salary, for the same periods as the requested pay slips;

· Your performance evaluations, job offer letters, and/or promotion letters for each position you have held with Exxon;

· Any further information/documentation to satisfy the concerns listed above; and

· Translation of any document that is not in English or French.

Should the requested documents not be received by the OINP within 30 calendar days of the date of this email, your application will continue in processing based on the information/documentation presently on file, which may lead to the denial of your application.

Note that this request, and the deadline imposed, is separate from the request that was sent to you earlier today for a duplicate Educational Credential Assessment.

Please be reminded that if your address or other contact information has changed since the submission of your application, a Change of Personal Information form must be provided.

Thank you for your interest in our program"

I have some questions: My company cannot provide any performance information as this is private, should a letter from HR with that explanation be enough?

Also, when responding back to them, should I just reply to this email or do I need to send it to a different email address?

Thanks a lot.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lpera said:
Folks,

today I received request for duplicate ECA/WES and also additional documentation.

"Hello XXXXXXXX,

Please be advised that the OINP requires additional information/documentation in order to continue processing your application for nomination.

The OINP must be satisfied that applicants hold a minimum of one year of work experience. One year of consecutive work experience must fall within the same National Occupation Classification (NOC). Remaining experience may be in a different high-skilled NOC. Eligible work experience must also be paid, and full-time (or part-time equivalent).

You have indicated that you have held five positions with XXXXXX since 2007. In support of this experience, you have submitted an employment confirmation letter. You have not submitted any corroborating documentation to demonstrate that your experience is eligible for consideration. You have not submitted any documentation to confirm that you were paid in these positions.

· Your pay slips for December 2007, December 2008, December 2009, December 2010, December 2011, December 2012, December 2013, December 2014, and December 2015;

· Your bank statements showing the deposit of your salary, for the same periods as the requested pay slips;

· Your performance evaluations, job offer letters, and/or promotion letters for each position you have held with Exxon;

· Any further information/documentation to satisfy the concerns listed above; and

Should the requested documents not be received by the OINP within 30 calendar days of the date of this email, your application will continue in processing based on the information/documentation presently on file, which may lead to the denial of your application.

Note that this request, and the deadline imposed, is separate from the request that was sent to you earlier today for a duplicate Educational Credential Assessment.

Please be reminded that if your address or other contact information has changed since the submission of your application, a Change of Personal Information form must be provided.

I have some questions: My company cannot provide any performance information as this is private, should a letter from HR with that explanation be enough?

You can submit annual performance review letter specifying your revised CTC across your years of experience along with any promotion/role change letters. Additionally, you can capture screenshots (or save html pages) of your internal appraisal system and send them across. Hope this helps..Good luck!! :)

Also, when responding back to them, should I just reply to this email or do I need to send it to a different email address?
You can respond to same mail and cc to ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Thanks a lot.

kora

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Is it necessary to have minimum one year experience in same NOC to qualify for CEC ?

Are two different NOC not acceptable for that one year ?

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
kora said:
Is it necessary to have minimum one year experience in same NOC to qualify for CEC ?

My understanding is that it needs to be 1 year on the same NOC at least

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kora said:

Definitely acceptable. Provided they are NOC 0/A/B and the experience was acquired within the last 3 years counting back from the time you submit your post ITA application.

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Definitely acceptable. Provided they are NOC 0/A/B and the experience was acquired within the last 3 years counting back from the time you submit your post ITA application.
Asivad, on the e-mail I received it says:

"The OINP must be satisfied that applicants hold a minimum of one year of work experience. One year of consecutive work experience must fall within the same National Occupation Classification (NOC)."

My understanding is that you need at least 1 year experience on the same NOC, so having only 1 year experience split into 2 different NOCs it will not be enough, is that correct?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lpera said:
Asivad, on the e-mail I received it says:

"The OINP must be satisfied that applicants hold a minimum of one year of work experience. One year of consecutive work experience must fall within the same National Occupation Classification (NOC)."

My understanding is that you need at least 1 year experience on the same NOC, so having only 1 year experience split into 2 different NOCs it will not be enough, is that correct?
Page 10 of the Application Guide states differently - see italics below. And that is in sync with CIC''s guidelines for CEC.
CEC Candidates

If you choose to be assessed against Canadian Experience Class criteria in your application to the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream, OINP requires that you have a minimum of one year of cumulative and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation in Canada in the past three years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does
not count under this stream.

The full-time work experience requirement may be met by the equivalent in part-time, paid work experience (e.g., more than one part-time job held
simultaneously or one or more part-time jobs held over the equivalent of at least one year of full-time work). For example, 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours).

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
lpera said:
Folks,

"Hello XXXXXXXX,

Thanks a lot.
when did you receive your AOR and can you post your timeline here ?

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Page 10 of the Application Guide states differently - see italics below. And that is in sync with CIC''s guidelines for CEC.
I am very sorry, I am a FSW applicant and CEC is different.

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
rafzy said:
when did you receive your AOR and can you post your timeline here ?
AOR received on 12/07

I am FSW outside applicant.

MY bank statements will only be ready in 5 days and my company HR is working on a letter to confirm that the performance reviews are private and cannot be shared.

RoneyBR

Jan 20, 2016
lpera said:
AOR received on 12/07

I am FSW outside applicant.

MY bank statements will only be ready in 5 days and my company HR is working on a letter to confirm that the performance reviews are private and cannot be shared.
Oi lpera. Eu também trabalho na Exxon em Curitiba! Comecei hoje a preparar minha aplicação para Ontario.
Me chama no skype - Roney Uba

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
RoneyBR said:
Oi lpera. Eu também trabalho na Exxon em Curitiba! Comecei hoje a preparar minha aplicação para Ontario.
Me chama no skype - Roney Uba
Request all to please communicate in English here...as this is a forum for Canada where English proficiency is a must.

Communicate if you must in your language... then feel free take it to PM...We all have PM facility here.

Shaini

Sep 30, 2020
Hi,
I have applied for OINP program on August 19 and submitted my application on september 1,2020.
I received a document request on september 23 and due date was september 24. Unfortunately, I didnt check my portal for these two days and missed the request. It shows a blue icon besides my file number and i clicked on that. It shows request date, due date, says request expired and show more icon.
Show more says Thankyou for OINP application. OINP reviewed my application and determined it is complete. Application has now forward to assessment stage. Checked my status as well and it says Assessment.
Right now, I am not sure which document they have made to me with one day as timeline ti submit.
Please suggest what should i do to check what document they requested one day after as due date. Now show more says all as above said.

How i can check to see if they need a document or if i missed any???
I am stressed a lot for this missed request and please advice what should i do???

Shaini

Sep 30, 2020
Hi,
I have applied for OINP program on August 19 and submitted my application on september 1,2020.
I received a document request on september 23 and due date was september 24. Unfortunately, I didnt check my portal for these two days and missed the request. It shows a blue icon besides my file number and i clicked on that. It shows request date, due date, says request expired and show more icon.
Show more says Thankyou for OINP application. OINP reviewed my application and determined it is complete. Application has now forward to assessment stage. Checked my status as well and it says Assessment.
Right now, I am not sure which document they have made to me with one day as timeline ti submit.
Please suggest what should i do to check what document they requested one day after as due date. Now show more says all as above said.

I am stressed a lot for this missed request and please advice what should i do???

Lim_ha08

May 5, 2021
Hi,

Hi,

What was the result of this could you please update us? As I have received the same mail & i cannot find what document is requested.