+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after PPR

faiza21

May 20, 2024
If you have just asked a question to IRCC in the web form, it usually takes too long (weeks sometimes a month) before even reading it and many more months to respond, in your case, you are adding additional documentation for your spouse usually they add these to the file. Please do that if you have not done that already.

Also in your country, do you have a 3rd party service provider who collects your passport for COPR? Have you discussed with them if you can submit?

the service who collects can't provide any information about this i already called them
now am gonna wait i alreadu sent another webform
hope they will answer me as soon as possible

Thanks a lot for your reply, God bless you

faiza21

May 20, 2024
You talked to IRCC, right? What did they say? Did they say you'll receive any communication from them? You are being very unclear on what was the outcome of the call. You can submit a webform on your own. Adding a spouse after PPR or after CoPR is pretty common. Not sure why you are panicking so much.
Am not panicking just want to assure that what am doing is the right thing at the moment, because i have seen in this forum that someone's application has been cancelled because of this

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Am not panicking just want to assure that what am doing is the right thing at the moment, because i have seen in this forum that someone's application has been cancelled because of this
Very hard to have an application cancelled simply by adding spouse. The only way that can happen is if you no longer meet eligibility criteria after addition of spouse(lower CRS), spouse has a medical inadmissibility or your spouse's background check has issues.

Reactions: Lord_Tony