+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding PR Supporting LMIA extra 50 points to Express Entry

Choprary

Dec 11, 2022
I just got my PR Supporting LMIA approved and I am trying to add 50 points in my express entry profile.
My work permit is PGWP.
There are few questions I have doubt in:
  • Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal? Yes or No, The job is Food Service Supervisor, so I am assuming answer should be yes?
  • Do you have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? Yes or No, I have a PGWP,
  • NOC code of current work permit: Should I select open or the NOC code of the job I got my LMIA from
  • Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? - The answer should be no as I have applied for PR Supporting LMIA only.

• Please advise any response would be much appreciated.
  • Thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I just got my PR Supporting LMIA approved and I am trying to add 50 points in my express entry profile.
My work permit is PGWP.
There are few questions I have doubt in:
  • Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal? Yes or No, The job is Food Service Supervisor, so I am assuming answer should be yes?
  • Do you have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? Yes or No, I have a PGWP,
  • NOC code of current work permit: Should I select open or the NOC code of the job I got my LMIA from
  • Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? - The answer should be no as I have applied for PR Supporting LMIA only.

• Please advise any response would be much appreciated.
  • Thanks
I got this?