+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding my daughter: CSQ!!

JohnM28

Aug 6, 2011
Hi All,

I would appreciate any help or hint to my case. My status is the following:

- I did medical exams for me and my wife.
- I wanted to add my daughter(age of 7 months) to my application, so I sent all papers and paid the application fees as instructed.
- I got an email that i have to send her CSQ and her medical exams

I got confused as i know that the CSQ is to be provided from the Immigration office. I am not sure how i can send a CSQ.

Thank you in advance!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

JohnM28 said:
Hi All,

I would appreciate any help or hint to my case. My status is the following:

- I did medical exams for me and my wife.
- I wanted to add my daughter(age of 7 months) to my application, so I sent all papers and paid the application fees as instructed.
- I got an email that i have to send her CSQ and her medical exams

I got confused as i know that the CSQ is to be provided from the Immigration office. I am not sure how i can send a CSQ.

Thank you in advance!!
You apply to the MICC (Quebec) for the CSQ not CIC.

JohnM28

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks a lot for your reply, and i appreciate your help.

Could you please provide me with a link or more info. on how i can apply to the MICC (Quebec) for the CSQ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

JohnM28 said:
Thanks a lot for your reply, and i appreciate your help.

Could you please provide me with a link or more info. on how i can apply to the MICC (Quebec) for the CSQ?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

JohnM28

Aug 6, 2011
Apparently there's a gap in the process where no one would know what to do? and when we seek help, we either get no respone or just get some GENERIC links to home pages which will result in more confusion to us.

I believe this is a real shame!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

JohnM28 said:
Apparently there's a gap in the process where no one would know what to do? and when we seek help, we either get no respone or just get some GENERIC links to home pages which will result in more confusion to us.

No one is going to hold your hand through the process. The forms are here: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf You complete it to add your daughter. As you already have a CSQ on page 2 question 6 .

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnM28 said:

You could pay a consultant to help.

But what you get here is free.

JohnM28

Aug 6, 2011
Thank you for your reply. I have found the needed doc. which was here: immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/form/selection-famille-en-dyn.pdf
My blaim was on the confusion and delay from the Canadian Embassy and not from this useful website.
Thanks again