NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi
I have 3 ECA report for 3 qualifications from WES and each one has different ref number. Shall i use the latest ECA reference number while updating my Federal EE profile which includes all 3 qualifications assessment?
Use anyone which you think is the most suitable.

Mikebuddy

Dec 31, 2018
Hi,

Can someone help? Our application got cancelled because 2 dependents (non-accompanying; outside Canada) were missing in ITA. We are also planning to sponsor them in the next couple of years.

In our EE we specified 5 family members. And when we received the ITA the profile created was only for 3 family members (me, spouse and 1 child all here in Canada). We have included the 2 dependents (non-accompanying) in the Family Information part. We don’t know what part we have missed and not really sure why there were only 3 profile created in the first place.

We are back to zero and created new EE profile :(

Now my question is how to add dependent child/ren after getting ITA ?
You simply have to contact your VO to add dependent after ITA, but this only applies if the dependent is born or adopted after you received ITA. You contact them via we form and email, stating that you have a new dependent, they’ll state required documents you need to provide.

However, I don’t think this is your case, so you should state all dependents whether they will accompany you or not before ITA. They all need to do medicals after ITA.
And I think there’s somewhere to indicate if they’ll accompany you or not.

Guess that answers your question.

bree@lass

Mar 16, 2021
You simply have to contact your VO to add dependent after ITA, but this only applies if the dependent is born or adopted after you received ITA. You contact them via we form and email, stating that you have a new dependent, they’ll state required documents you need to provide.

However, I don’t think this is your case, so you should state all dependents whether they will accompany you or not before ITA. They all need to do medicals after ITA.
And I think there’s somewhere to indicate if they’ll accompany you or not.

Guess that answers your question.
Thanks for your response. In Express Entry, they will only ask how many family members and there’s no children information yet right. After ITA, not really sure where we have missed it and which part you need to indicate accompanying and non accompanying members. We just thought that VO will asked for their (non accompanying dependents) medicals seperately.

We also contact them via webform and hoping that they will reopen our application since we dont have any intention to not include them in our application.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi. Can please confirm if this information is still valid?
Yes, While Creating Express Entry Profile, the applicant gets an option to fill number of family members. That's it. Once you get ITA, then only the option to add details about child are open.

Doflamingo

Jan 26, 2022
Hi All, I am a PNP EE applicant and just received ITA. Upon creating EE profile and applying for PNP, I didnt declare my daughter. Reason for this is that I had this child out of wedlock in Malaysia and based on Malaysian law, I am not recognised as the father of the child since I am not married. I refuse to marry in Malaysia for reasons of concisence (as I would need to convert to Islam). In fact, my name does not even appear on the birth certificate of my child so I have no legal rights over her. However, I am still seriously considering declaring my child in the application. Obtaining legal ownership of my child without sacrificing my conscience is one of the main reasons I embarked on this migration Journey to begin with. So my question is, is it too late now? will it be considered misrepresentation since I didnt declare pre ITA/Nomination?

All constructive feedback will be deeply appreciated. Sorry for the long read..

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
In EE, you will have to choose the number of dependents.

Post ITA PR application will give you option for kid's details.
hi, just submitted my child's details in my pr application together with ...but it did not ask for education details...is this normal? or should i raise a CSE and submit her education details? thank you

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hi, just submitted my child's details in my pr application together with ...but it did not ask for education details...is this normal? or should i raise a CSE and submit her education details? thank you
It doesn't ask.