+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Add work and change dates after ITA

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
Hi all,

Is it possible to add another work role after I have received my ITA?

Also can I amend the dates of my previously entered job roles before I submit my application or does this reflect negatively on me?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can make changes provided they don't cause material change to your program eligibility or CRS score. There won't be any negative consequences of doing it because VOs will look at your profile the way it comes to them after post ITA submission.

If you're still concerned, you can always choose to add a Letter of Explanation to highlight the changes you've made post ITA and the reasons that prompted you to make those changes.

All the best!

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can make changes provided they don't cause material change to your program eligibility or CRS score. There won't be any negative consequences of doing it because VOs will look at your profile the way it comes to them after post ITA submission.

If you're still concerned, you can always choose to add a Letter of Explanation to highlight the changes you've made post ITA and the reasons that prompted you to make those changes.

All the best!

Thanks Asivad, you are a star! This answered my question perfectly, I really appreciate your help :)