+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Add docs stuck in "your docs uploaded" for 2 weeks (RPRF)

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi,

I was requested to pay RPRF ( to be precise "provide a copy of your RPRF (Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee") on 1st of June. I've paid and uploaded on 2nd of June.
Since than the status stuck in "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" - instead of reviewing.
I am anxious why the docs stuck. Its just a receipt.

thank you

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Mine was showing 'Not Applicable' before and it changed to 'we are reviewing the additional documents that you provided'.
What is your overall application status on the main page? Mine is showing 'Submitted'.

Reactions: AlexandraO

otmans

Apr 14, 2018
I am at a similar situation, paid the RPRF on 26 May, uploaded the receipt and the status is saying we are reviewing the additional documents since then.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Mine was showing 'Not Applicable' before and it changed to 'we are reviewing the additional documents that you provided'.
What is your overall application status on the main page? Mine is showing 'Submitted'.
overall status on main page is Submitted too

jing30

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

I was requested to pay RPRF ( to be precise "provide a copy of your RPRF (Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee") on 1st of June. I've paid and uploaded on 2nd of June.
Since than the status stuck in "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" - instead of reviewing.
I am anxious why the docs stuck. Its just a receipt.

thank you
Hi @AlexandraO,

We are in similar situation. Have you tried contacting IRCC?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I am glad someone has noticed it and created a thread! Any update???
Did you click on the transmit button after uploading?

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
Mine is still "We have received the additional documents you provided" its been one month with no change
your advise guys would be appreciated .

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Mine is still "We have received the additional documents you provided" its been one month with no change
your advise guys would be appreciated .
mine was in this status till the very end. even after I received "gold email" it means nothing