Tahanov

Jul 22, 2018
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
Hello experts,

I was wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on my work experience and whether it’s aligned with noc (1111) accountants and auditors.
I have 1 year of work experience as a cost and production accountant in a diapers factory.
My job duties are the following:
1) Implement and maintain inventory, warehouses and production line internal control procedures for raw materials, factory spare parts and finished goods.
2) implement monthly and periodic warehouses, inventory and production line physical counts for raw materials, factory spare parts and finished goods.
3) calculate, analyse and prepare diapers production cost findings and reports for top management.
4) monitor production deviations from standardized costs and compare between actual cost and standardized costs.

Thanks in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello experts,

I was wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on my work experience and whether it’s aligned with noc (1111) accountants and auditors.
I have 1 year of work experience as a cost and production accountant in a diapers factory.
My job duties are the following:
1) Implement and maintain inventory, warehouses and production line internal control procedures for raw materials, factory spare parts and finished goods.
2) implement monthly and periodic warehouses, inventory and production line physical counts for raw materials, factory spare parts and finished goods.
3) calculate, analyse and prepare diapers production cost findings and reports for top management.
4) monitor production deviations from standardized costs and compare between actual cost and standardized costs.

Thanks in advance.
Are you a licensed accountant? Your job doesn’t sound like you are noc1111. Doesn’t even sound like a bookkeeper. Many of what you are describing is a warehouse manager. Manufacturing manager I think but please look for yourself.

Tahanov

Jul 22, 2018
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
Are you a licensed accountant? Your job doesn’t sound like you are noc1111. Doesn’t even sound like a bookkeeper. Many of what you are describing is a warehouse manager.
I have a bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting. I audit and monitor warehouses and their workers but I don’t manage them, I make sure what’s in the books and records exists in reality . Accountants in general do and maintain controlling duties.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have a bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting. I audit and monitor warehouses and their workers but I don’t manage them, I make sure what’s in the books and records exists in reality . Accountants in general do and maintain controlling duties.
What you are describing isn’t accountant duties it sounds like Manufacturing manager. Do you have CA or ACCA?

Tahanov

Jul 22, 2018
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
No, I don’t. It’s not mandatory where I live to obtain them in order to practice accounting.
I don’t know if I can be considered manufacturing manager, after all I’m not an engineer and I’ve never worked in the factory in labor so I don’t really have experience in the technicalities of the production.
Can I email CIC and ask them?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No, I don’t. It’s not mandatory where I live to obtain them in order to practice accounting.
I don’t know if I can be considered manufacturing manager, after all I’m not an engineer and I’ve never worked in the factory in labor so I don’t really have experience in the technicalities of the production.
Can I email CIC and ask them?
Have you looked at the NOC for manufactoring manager? Calling won’t help. They will tell you that you should look up the various NOCs.

Danyal Farooq

May 19, 2019
HELLO ALL
I have done 4-year BS graduation in accounting & finance and because of my course outline, IFA(UK) and IPA(Australia) are exempt for me and now i m a member of both accountancy bodies without attempting any exam.
for the purpose of immigration to Canada will this fall in the category of 3 years or more bachelors degree or in the category of two or more degree/certificates where one must be of 3 years or more.

please help me find out the answer to this. as i want to calculate my CRS points correctly.